No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2019 (glavna tema)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni je odgovorio, ne radi vise nazalost, radio je sjajno posao komentatora.
    Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
      Jel' igra Marej singl?
      Ne...
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Izvini Bojana, tek sada vidim da si nesto slicno vec postavila.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Izvini Bojana, tek sada vidim da si nesto slicno vec postavila.
            ma opusteno

Nike za W, kao za gerijatriju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• ako im je to zvanični autfit meni je bas super
              Wizard

Comment

ovo samo govori koliko su britanci zapravo pametni,a ne levi i desni i koje sam jos komentare citao,najvise od rafinih

naravno da se jednom mora pokvariti,ali 9 puta trefis
                Wizard

Comment

• dvorucni bh iz skoka

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko je ovaj/ova Nusi ebo ih patak i zasto sam blokirana ne mogu da vidim?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hahaahahah, pa ona je Fed fan, mozda ste se zakacile u proslosti

evo, nadjoh na jos jednom nalogu, ako si i tu blokirana onda jbg

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Videla sam na W insta.
                        Ja se sa Fedfanovima ne kacim, samo ih zaobilazim i blokiram, i ne boli me glava

Dovoljna si mi ti ovde za sve njih
                        sigpic

Comment

Videla sam na W insta.
                          Ja se sa Fedfanovima ne kacim, samo ih zaobilazim i blokiram, i ne boli me glava

Dovoljna si mi ti ovde za sve njih

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                            Meni je odgovorio, ne radi vise nazalost, radio je sjajno posao komentatora.
                            Šteta zaista, odlično je radio posao, jedan od najboljih sa naših prostora.
                            Ostaće samo da odradi F1 i to je to što se tiče SKa u skorije vreme.

Послато са SM-N960F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ovo pretpostavljam da okuraze mlade...

sigpic

Comment

• Kad steluju zreb?
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X