• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon 2019 - Prognoza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fhp1fJ37E4

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Eženi? Meni je vrh. Da, da sestra bliznakinja
      Meni je ocajna od glave do pete..ali nije da nesto lepo od nje i ocekujem. Sestra joj bar ovde izgleda mnogo lepse i zenstvenije.
      13/13!

Comment

• Je l to Ivanisevic postao deo Djokovicevog tima?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Je l to Ivanisevic postao deo Djokovicevog tima?

Navodno za W

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Sad znamo da Novak nece osvojiti Wimbledon.
              OVAKO

Comment

• Čuj Ivanišević.

Šta će mu on popraviti, da efektnije razbija rekete.
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                  Čuj Ivanišević.

Kad ce ga Novak upitati ovaj ce mu reci: Udari bre lopticu iz sve snage jebem joj mater. Verovatno to Novak nije znao do sad pa eto da mu pomogne malo Goran.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Bas cudan izbor, nikako ne vidim gde moze da mu pomogne

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                      Kad ce ga Novak upitati ovaj ce mu reci: Udari bre lopticu iz sve snage jebem joj mater. Verovatno to Novak nije znao do sad pa eto da mu pomogne malo Goran.
                      Novak: Ali Gorane, umoran sam, možemo li završiti za danas?
                      Goran: Ne idemo dok ne naučiš kako slomiti reket jednim udarcem.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Ama unistili ga psihicki oni politikanti i smicalice u Vecu, pa da se malo opusti i razonodi. A kad pomislim na Vajdu i Grica ko mumije [emoji173] u boksu dok ovaj histerise dole... ima logike, malo energije i zara nije na odmet ()
                        sigpic

Comment

• To je okej poenta

Sad mu i treba dodatna energija, a nikako letargičnost.

Samo da ga Goran ne zajebe pa mu počne majstorisati oko udaraca.

Comment

• Nece valjda, nema vremena za to.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                              Čuj Ivanišević.

Ni u najludjem snu mi nije moglo pasti na pamet da ce Novak uzeti Gorana.

Comment

• Pa nije uzeo navijacicu, nego trenera, sigurno ce ovaj imati neke ideje.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X