Roland Garros 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Само они нека нервирају Нолета, треба му адреналин да буде бр.1 још пар година...

их колико смо пута отписали Нолета у мечу, па он на крају шаље срца.. краљ драме је то брале!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Vetar, malo slabiji nego tokom njihovog meca, ali jak vetar, oblacno, bez kise

On se jednom pozalio [emoji23]
        That is too bad again shame...

Sent from my vivo Xplay5S using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pustite ih napisao sam sve.

Ako ovo osvoji prvi će biti koji svuda ima bar po 2 i opet će vezati 4 za redom. Skupiće i sedmica na poziciji broj jedan.

Federer protiv Nadala može imati koji argument protiv Novaka ne može niti jedan.

Otuda novo savezništvo pogotovo sa strane Fedeksovih navijača.

Nadal ako bude imao 22 oni će moći da kažu da nema dovoljno sedmica kao broj jedan, završnih turnira, i da je više od pola uzeo na RG. Nisu ni oni ludi, znaju računicu.

Comment

• Ma kakvi, pa vec se Rodzeru ozbiljno dovodi u pitanje GOAT status. Ja bih vec sad stavio Novaka ispred njega zbog ona 4 vezana Slema. Mada okej, polako, poslagace to Novak sve kako treba, pa se nece vise ni porediti Rodzer i Rafa s njim, bice sam na vrhu.
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Zato su ona dvojica najveci, ljudi cutali i igrali i zavrsili mec, zato Roger dobija ovacije punog Satrijea

sad su najveci

Ovaj je tezak narkoman, ali docekala sam da Nadalu popuste droge, popustice i ovom

28.01.2016, 10:21
              by bojanaBG,admin TPF (ali se samobanovala )
              Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
                sad su najveci

Ovaj je tezak narkoman, ali docekala sam da Nadalu popuste droge, popustice i ovom

28.01.2016, 10:21
                by bojanaBG,admin TPF (ali se samobanovala )
                I sta kaze zato su najveci hahaha.

Comment

• ne,prvi je novak jer je razbio feda,drugi nadal
                  Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                    Mozda je SuzieRF ili kako joj je vec tw ime prosledila informaciju[emoji3]

Koji je to nivo profesionalizma
                    Makar nije Yolita i ostala kompanija, koja vise tvituje o Federeru nego o Djokovicu...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                      Ma kakvi, pa vec se Rodzeru ozbiljno dovodi u pitanje GOAT status. Ja bih vec sad stavio Novaka ispred njega zbog ona 4 vezana Slema. Mada okej, polako, poslagace to Novak sve kako treba, pa se nece vise ni porediti Rodzer i Rafa s njim, bice sam na vrhu.
                      ne,to nije istina,fed i dalje vazi i vazice za tog goata,bez obzira na sve

ne znam koliko puta vec pisem to
                      Wizard

Comment

• Ne znam da je Yolita pisala da se Federer dopinguje
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Pa ja kazem kako ja gledam na to.
                          Al ajde recimo da sam i ja jos na 50:50 sto se toga tice. Svakako da bi titula na RG otklonila svaku sumnju ko je GOAT.
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                            Ne znam da je Yolita pisala da se Federer dopinguje
                            Jeste, ona tvrdi da se on dopinguje jer je vezao one meceve best of 5 na AOu 2017. i u svim pobedio.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Roger is now 9:19 in Grand Slams against Rafa and Nole...
                              Crazy stuff. If you combinate them all togehter he has no positive h2h at any slams.

Australien Open: 2:6 (1:3 against Rafa, 1:3 against Nole)
                              Roland Garros: 1:7 (0:6 against Rafa, 1:1 against Nole)
                              Wimbledon: 3:3 (2:1 against Rafa, 1:2 against Nole)
                              US Open: 3:3 (no match against Rafa, 3:3 against Nole)

Even if you compare just against one player he has just a positive H2H against Rafa at Wimbledon (2:1).

Federer don`t cares about those statistics and numbers anymore. Otherwise, he would not be playing tennis today and would have retired already. Especially, at this age, he is more susceptible to losses to Rafa and Djokovic to make those statistics look even weaker, if he continues to play against them.

In a way, Federer's stubbornness to continue to play tennis gave him 3 additional slams (AO'17, Wimbledon'17, and AO'18), after a gap of 4 and a half years, since he did not win any slams between Wimbledon'12 and AO'17, making it more difficult to Rafa and Djokovic to equal or surpass his slam count. He could have retired early like Sampras did, but then he would only have had, maybe 17 slams, which number could be equaled or surpassed relatively easily by both Rafa and Djokovic in a similar way he equaled and surpassed Sampras's 14 slams.

By putting himself out there, he is giving himself a chance to still win titles, at the same time making millions of dollars in money. Who would throw that chance away, since he won't be playing tennis forever? Have fun on the tennis court and make money, while it lasts.

Not to forget, at 37, he is still No.3 ranked player in the world and one of the three most consistent players on the tour. The bigger issue on the ATP tour today is that the young brigade is not stepping up yet. The only bright spot is Thiem, who just made it to the fourth SF in a row at RG; at least, he is consistent, in the context of RG. There's no youngster, who is consistent at grand slams, in sight. At this time, even at 37 or 38, the tour needs Federer to go on, as long as he can.

Comment

• Goat je nepostojeca kategorija po definiciji (all times , ne zna se sta ce biti u buducnosti)
                                Prica je pocela je sa Samprasovim osvajanjem 14 GSa, po meni unistava deo lepote tenisa
                                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Working...
                                X