No announcement yet.

Roland Garros 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo jedna od ravnjača Bublika, inače vrlo interesantan igrač a reklo bi se i karakter

Kada sam u prilici da gledam tenis , a vidim ime Bublik u žrebu nekog CH , obavezno pogledam. Zabava zagarantovana

Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
      Evo jedna od ravnjača Bublika, inače vrlo interesantan igrač a reklo bi se i karakter

Kada sam u prilici da gledam tenis , a vidim ime Bublik u žrebu nekog CH , obavezno pogledam. Zabava zagarantovana

Izuzetno zanimljiv igrač koga bih rado gledao uživo. Jedan nekonvencionalan pristup sa dosta varijacija u igri, sklon 'trikovima' bez želje za nadmetanjem u relijima već bi sa par udaraca da reši poen. Njegova na oko slabija konstitucija može da zavara jer je sposoban da generiše dosta snage u udarce.
      Da bi bio uspešniji a ujedno istrajao u ovakvom pristupu treba dosta popravki. Za početak to bi bila igra na mreži.
      sigpic

Comment

• Federer na aparatima

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• tesko, al ajd sad
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• A jbg...samo je trebalo da se nasmejes -.-
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Nadal izgubio set od Goffina , jedva cekam da ga unisti Stan
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• mr.wolfe,ako ti ova prodje,poslacu te na finale
                  Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                    Nadal izgubio set od Goffina , jedva cekam da ga unisti Stan
                    Ajd' bas da vidimo dal' ce Stan igrati 9. juna
                    Ne shvataj zivot preozbiljno ionako se ziv neces izvuci!

Comment

• Fedja je rezervisao polufinale, to vam je zavrseno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                        Fedja je rezervisao polufinale, to vam je zavrseno.
                        Jel to bese onda 7. juna?

Comment

• Ne znam za datume, ali Fedja u polufinalu znaci da je prethodno izbacio Stana, odnosno Cicija, koji je izbacio Stana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                            Ne znam za datume, ali Fedja u polufinalu znaci da je prethodno izbacio Stana, odnosno Cicija, koji je izbacio Stana.
                            Ajd' i to da vidimo

Comment

• ono sto je torpedo rekao, samo jos jedan potvrda

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bravo Domi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X