Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivane, pocini malo. Sta sad, meni bi Bojana trebala oci da izvadi sto njenog ljubimca zovem Fedja?

Comment

• Nolo je meni najbolje.
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
        Imace Feki protiv Nadala mozda i najvecu podrsku ikada na ovom forumu.
        vjerujem u istu i na tribinama....

Comment

• A nije nego zasmetaju mi tako nekad neke stvari koje normalan covjek i ne registruje.

Ja mislim da samo ja i Stefko Kobe znamo da Nadal gubi ovo u petak,jer se obojica razumijemo u tenis.
          Last edited by E1_PG; 04-06-19, 21:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by zdravkelja View Post
            Naucna fantastika je, ali ako slucajno prodje, pa pobedi Djokovica u finalu... [emoji23]
            ...zatvara priču o najvećem, nedO bog.

Comment

• Glavna tema
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by zdravkelja View Post
                Naucna fantastika je, ali ako slucajno prodje, pa pobedi Djokovica u finalu... [emoji23]
                Tesko da je to sci-fi, za mene cist horor
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Pomeren start za 14:30
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Nema nista od tenisa. Organizatori treba da stave 4 meca na 4 terena.

Comment

• Ima li kise u Parizu?
                        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
                            Nema nista od tenisa. Organizatori treba da stave 4 meca na 4 terena.
                            Organizatorima je najbitnija publika i tv organizacija.Boli ih kurac i za tenisere i raspored i bilo sta.
                            Oni ne mogu da odrede da se igra od 11 pre podne jer to ne odgovara tv kucama a i publici je rano.
                            Last edited by Sandugp; 05-06-19, 14:18.
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Comment

• Ovo sad, ne izgleda dobro

Comment

Working...
                                X