This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
    Ocekujem da za 5 do 10 godina krene nova takozvana "Fer era" tenisa, gde ce svi turniri imati krov i nece biti povlacenih kao danas.
    Ja ocekujem da ce se jednog dana sve ovo zvati "era primitivnog tenisa", kada su igraci iz duboke defanzive udarali bh-om i izvlacili se do tribine da bi raspalili fh. Vec ce majstori umjeti da udaraju sa obje ruke, forhendom sa oba krila..

Comment

• 2019. seljački RG se ne igra zbog kiše. Da Bog da padala 10 dana pa da se ne odigra uopšte

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
        Ja ocekujem da ce se jednog dana sve ovo zvati "era primitivnog tenisa", kada su igraci iz duboke defanzive udarali bh-om i izvlacili se do tribine da bi raspalili fh. Vec ce majstori umjeti da udaraju sa obje ruke, forhendom sa oba krila..
        Bozoljac je onda GOAT
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jablan View Post
          Svake godine hiljade I hiljade "vraceva," priziva kisu na RG
          Drugom stranom JABLANE KRENI!
          Drugom stranom...
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• glavna tema

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Otkljucano, skroz sam zaboravila

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta radi Anisimova

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Raznosi Anisimova

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Halepova bukvalno dobija treznjenje.. Nekako mi cak i zao. Nakon tako brutalno dobrih rezultata izadjes na teren i neko tebe pocisti. Ali ok sto pre se oba ova polufinala zavrse utom bolje.
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Dobar mec Halep vs Anisimova. Odlicna igra .
                      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Ove klinke kada se pojave ovako agresivne, izlupaju protivnice, pokupe sta pokupe i posle se pate.
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bravo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Svaka čast za Anisimovu

Comment

• Barty doktorko, ajmo do titule!
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Sa 17 godina u finalu slema, bravo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X