Sent from my vivo Xplay5S using Tapatalk
    Puca pod pritiskom.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Kako ubija Nadal ove bh dijagonale, svaka cast.

Comment

• Nije mi jasno zasto uvjek pokusavaju Rafu da probiju na bekendu kad mu je forhend strana ranjivija dosta

Comment

• Vrlo ranjiva

Nego, svaka cast obojici kako uopste igraju ovako po ovoj vetrustini.

Comment

• Sta rade ova dvojica,ljudi igrajte jos 50 godina nece dosaditi

Comment

• I meni je zanimljivo da ih gledam, samo bi ih sa ovom igrom danas Novak obojicu zgazio

Comment

• To je to, tolimo puta vidjeno, nazalost

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Ugasi ga ko što djeca svijeće na rođendanskoj torti gase.
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Nedopustivo je ispustiti 40:0 u ovakvim mecevima
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• 4:4 u drugom, 40:0 na Fedjin servis.. i Nadal uzima 9 poena za redom. Cao, zdrao! Sta ja gledam ovo..

Comment

• Umjesto da bude 6-3 za Federera bit će 6-4 za Rafu. Glupo, glupo, glupo. Pravi glupe greške, sve odradi kako treba i onda napravi veliku grešku, da mu lopticu na zicer. Ne može se tako protiv Rafe na RG igrati.
                        Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Bukvalno klasican njihov mec,Nadal je presampion,nemoguce ga slomiti na Satrijeu,iako Roger igra dobro

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                            Puca pod pritiskom.
                            Ipak placa Fed danak neigranja meceva na sljaci

Comment

• Najveci problem je sto ima strasno malo jeftinih poena na servisu

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Ajde sabij ga sad vise u picku materinu.
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X