No announcement yet.

Andiamo tutti a Roma 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma ljudi, prosek je 32 sekunde, ko zna koliko je onda islo, nemojte da mi pricate da on ukljuci stopericu pola minute posle kraja poena
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Ma ljudi, prosek je 32 sekunde, ko zna koliko je onda islo, nemojte da mi pricate da on ukljuci stopericu pola minute posle kraja poena
      Dobro Bojana ti si najpametnija

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
        Dobro Bojana ti si najpametnija
        Nisam najpmaetnija, nego sta ce im sat kad ga ne koriste

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa dao mu jednu opomenu, nece valjda sad druge servise
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Nisam najpmaetnija, nego sta ce im sat kad ga ne koriste
            Trebas im reci, vjerovatno nisu pametni kao ti pa ga ne znaju koristiti

Comment

• Koncentacija je najveci Novakov problem u ove dvije nedelje ali generalno on je teniski tu, da je danas spreman bio bi ovo mozda jos jedan epski mec izmedju njih dvojice na sljaci. Nadal je ocekivano tu, uslovi u Rimu njemu mnogo vise odgovaraju nego u Madridu, ima losu sezonu sljake ali Rim i RG su najbitniji sto se te sezone tice.
              sigpic

Comment

• Штета да се ова количина квалитених сервиса не награди бар једним сетом
                Свака грешка скупо кошта а Новак их прави превише с обзиром да се ломи резултат

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                  Ne ide to brate, nikad ga nije znao.
                  A jos je teze kada je bez energije.
                  Ma sve uredu, ali ovakve dvije smeč greške, pogotovo ova druga, su nedopustive za igrača njegovog kalibra. Jasno nam je svima da je to težak udarac, ali lik na terenu konstantno izvodi daleko teže udarce, a da ne bi mogao ovo dovesti na neki pristojan nivo.
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
                    Trebas im reci, vjerovatno nisu pametni kao ti pa ga ne znaju koristiti
                    Dobro je, gledaj Nadala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Сервис

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                        Ma sve uredu, ali ovakve dvije smeč greške, pogotovo ova druga, su nedopustive za igrača njegovog kalibra. Jasno nam je svima da je to težak udarac, ali lik na terenu konstantno izvodi daleko teže udarce, a da ne bi mogao ovo dovesti na neki pristojan nivo.
                        Nema snage ni da mahne tetki kakav smeč

Comment

• Koliko je glupo napao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
                            Nema snage ni da mahne tetki kakav smeč
                            Pusti mi šuplje o snazi, vidiš da udara i daleko bolje i daleko dublje i daleko jače u odnosu na prvi set.
                            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Вероватно најквалитетнији гем на овом мечу
                              Сад би било добро да Надал овај гем одигра под притиском и да Новак први дође до 30

Comment

• Sta propusta jel moguce
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X