Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Bravo Kiki. Nadam se da ce sa Sasom uspjeti da se vrati u vrh i osvoji makar koji trofej

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Jbt zene Bertens trebala prije sat vremena zavrsit, Rafa vec zavrsit set

Comment

• Bice danas dosta iznenadjenja:hmBrejk i ribrejk.Klasicni Verdasko.
          Ali sta rade Tim i Verdasko
          Izvuce se Tim
          Last edited by gagana; 16-05-19, 11:38.

Comment

• Ovi se utrkuju ko će kome više pokloniti, ajde Nando pokaži da nisi stari choker

Comment

• kakvih par poena je odigra Roger
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• i jos jedan je bio, jos ludji

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Raspada se Thiem, ajmo Nando odserviraj kako treba

Comment

• Ma da, bolji je Nando tokom citavog meca.
                    Ima 4:0 sada u medjusobnim, jbt zamisli imas kompleks od Fernanda Verdaska

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Comment

• Tankuje Tim vojnički, beži od Rade, da je kod Novaka prošao bi 😎

Послато са SM-N960F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Tim oscilira, jedan dobar/odlican turnir, pa ispadne u 1.kolu, tako da znaci da ce u Parizu stici do finala, a mozda i dalje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Oće, oće a u finalu gubi od Federera

Comment

• Nije se bas ni u Madridu proslavio.

Super je armosfera bila na tribinama, manji teren, divlji Zabari
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Šardi briljira

Comment

• Sta rade Struf i Nadal svojim protivnicima

Comment

Working...
                                X