No announcement yet.

¡Hola, Madrid! 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nazdravlje im turnir,5 puta pomenu feda,jednom nadala,tima...

na twitteru nema ni slike onog naseg,samo deda i celavi

edit/koja kombinacija u dublu delpo i kei
    Last edited by Beocca; 06-05-19, 12:33.
    Wizard

Comment

Opelka novi kralj sljake.

Comment

Gledam bas rezultat i ne verujem.
        I ovaj Busta je cirkus postao odavno
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Busta je ocajan ove sezone, par pobeda na AO, posle se povredio i posle toga ne moze nikog da pobedi, tako da poraz nije iznenadjenje, zna se kako Opelka servira a ovo je Madrid
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

[emoji4]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Laslo dobio prvi set . Dušan brani QF , tjah.. mogli su nekom drugom prilikom da budu žrebani jedan protiv drugog..
              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

ima i brejk u drugom

navijam za djerea ipak,eto zbog te price svoje,ali volim i ducija
                Wizard

Comment

...i naravno vise nema
                  Wizard

Comment

Na mecu Munar-Hacanov neka nesnosna buka i lupanje o onaj lim povremeno, Stajner prekida, pauza dok se ne sredi, i ne zna se sta je. Vrlo neprijatno ko da neko hoce da provali negde : ))

Ipak se nastavlja..
                    sigpic

Comment

Verovanje da Laslo ima potencijal za više od T100 datira , a Dušan … nervirao me više od Noleta ,ponekada naravno
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

djere prosao
                        Wizard

Comment

FH Khatchanova
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

FH Kacanova seks cisti kad ga ovako tuce

Comment

Djokovic, sutra drugi mec dana protiv Dimitrov /Fritz
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

CARE
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X