No announcement yet.

¡Hola, Madrid! 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikada necu shvatiti ovo Keijevo pozicioniranje kod riterna, a primetio sam da to rade jos par aziskih igraca, valjda ima neka fora u tu azisku skolu. Al jbt nema mi nikakve logike da neko tako stoji pri primanje servisa...

Inace Roger se raspao nakon furioznog prvog seta.
    OVAKO

Comment

• Laki je malo nervozan, uživanju ni traga.
      sigpic

Comment

• Odlican drugi set odigrali, Stanislas sve bolji
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Gledam nesto Monfu, kakva mu je ova frizura, hahaha
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Crni Monfils sta uradi, mec lopta zicer maltene, sad nema snage i sam sebe izbaci u ovom tb-u
            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Strasno kakavu sansu imao na prvoj ml
              sigpic

Comment

• Posteno se oprasinario Roger,sutra ce da leti kao prasina sa turnira ako bude ovako igrao

Comment

• Clownfils , nista cudno. Naigrao se ovakvih meceva a i uziva ocigledno..

Za Viska , nemam reci
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Roger
                    ja sam prezadovoljna ovim turnirom, stigao do QF, danas prosao kroz uspone i padove, spasio mp
                    nadam se da i ova pobeda znaci da preskace Rim
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Gde je sada raznovrsnost podloga? Federer igra kao da se igra na travi...

Jako brza sljaka, nije slucajno Rodzer izabrao ovaj turnir.

Comment

• Gael ograničen poput tarabe kraj koje se pozicinirao na riternu.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                          Za Viska , nemam reci
                          Sto ?
                          Je li mozda navijao za Federera,on to obicno nikad ne radi.

Comment

• 1200. pobeda u karijeri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• U koliko sati su bese polufinala i finale u Madridu? Cini mi se jedno polufinale u 16, drugo u 20 a finale u 18:30? Moguce da sam pomesao nesto.

Do god budu igrali i Rozer i Rafa ( na istim turnirima kao i Novak), Novak nece imati dobre termine za odigravanje svojih meceva. Sutra igra u podne :/

Inace, jel ce da se povuce Rodzer iz Rima sada ?
                              Last edited by 147; 09-05-19, 18:53.

Comment

• Ja jos nisam nikad video ovakav servis volej tenis na sljaci

Sve te price o podlogama zvuce sve vise beeze-brza sljaka.spora trava etc...
                                Wizard

Comment

Working...
                                X