Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sve bitne gemove je Fabio dobio,premalo poklanja da bi Dusan dobio

Comment

• Da popizdih, usere dva puta na BL i drugi servis i odmah posle toga poklanja brejk.
      Frustrirajuci meč po Dušana.

Послато са SM-N960F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• богами Фабио се озбиљно повредио, сад још кад се олади неће моћи да трчи..
        sigpic

Comment

• Duci jednostavno nije smeo da izgubi ovaj servis gem zbog celokupne situacije u meču.

Comment

• ала су га изфластерисали...на крају ће и штап да му дају....
            sigpic

Comment

• Svaki ali svaki bitan poen 😤😤😤

Comment

• kakav promasaj
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Fabio briljantno igra finale pre svega psihicki,neprepoznatljiv

Comment

• значи фолирант
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessGuy View Post
                      Za maltene rutinski set Fonjinija, SK komentator kaže da je "mogao vrlo lako da ode i na drugu stranu".
                      Ko komentarise?

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                        Ko komentarise?

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                        Visko
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• A što ne brejk sad

Comment

• Mogao je da se nadigrava Dusan, imao je bas lepe neke prilike, ali nazalost pocevsi od uzasnog riterna, danas nije islo.
                            Bice prilika drugi put, bravo Duci!
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Čestitke za Fabia.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Fabio, prevelik zalogaj za Dušana, fin uspeh za obojicu.
                                Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

Working...
                                X