No announcement yet.

Indian Wells 2019. - BNP Paribas Masters 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne mogu da dočekam da počne ovaj turnir. Nadam se da će Novak biti na nivou.
    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Moguc duel Filipa protiv Gofana u drugom kolu
      Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
      Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
      30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
      3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
      Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

Grisha se povukao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

pa kad lepo mirise

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mislim kada sam procitala, prvu sliku koju sam imala kako ide naokolo i njuska tenisere...a tek kada sam procitala da jos neko tako razmislja eee ismejah se slatko.
              Kakva izjava
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

kako se povredio Klizan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

FAA rutinski protiv Norriea iako nikakav spektakularni tenis nije prikazao izuzev servisa. Norrie je bio kriminalno loš i otud osvojenih svega 5 gejmova.
                  Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

Damire, Damire
                    sigpic

Comment

Jbg ja zaspala jos kod Dzumija, ovaj se bar sunca...

sigpic

Comment

Delbonis ispao od Thompsona u najružnijem meču sezone.
                        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Dakle, imamo zanimljiv meč između Tsitsipasa i Augera-Aliassimea. U juniorskoj konkurenciji je sva 3 meča dobio FAA iako je tačno dvije godine mlađi. Podatak koji sada djeluje nestvarno.

https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pl...yer2=100202212

Možda se od Felixa očekivao nešto brži napredak, ali je zato Stefanos nadmašio sva najoptimističnija očekivanja.

Njihov posljednji, a ujedno i najvažniji meč:

https://youtu.be/yfqOevZ8ifI
                          Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Lopez ipak u dva TB, nije Čeh upalio Ferarija.

Послато са SM-N960F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Konačno Jurišević!

Mogao bi malo češće tenis da prenosi, milina ga je slušati.

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X