• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laslo Djere

Pošto još niko nije otvorio, evo teme za budućeg srpskog broja jedan

Sad kad ispadne iz top 300.
    Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

Intervju sa Laslom

Đere za SK – titula koja je dirnula teniski svet
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Trenutno je top 10 na ATP listi trke, od početka godine!

Comment

Evo jedan interesantan članak napisan o Laslovom putu do prve titule i ulaska u Top40 sa osvrtom na životne okolnosti sa kojima se bori već nekoliko godina

"His fairy tale run started in the first round in Rio when he sailed past top-seeded Dominic Thiem for his first Top 10 win.

Laslo Djere’s fairy tale then became an opus and an uplifting song for those who've known loss as the Serb moved through the Rio Open draw without dropping a set and finally clinched his maiden ATP title on Sunday with a 6-3 7-5 victory over rising Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime.

The tennis was solid, heavy and purposeful.

The emotions were raw—and so beautiful.

Mainstream tennis fans and many in the media, largely unfamiliar with Djere as he entered the week with a career-high ranking of 83 and a lifetime record of 20-29, have watched in awe as the stoic 23-year-old shared the details of his personal journey with the world during the week. He lost his mother to cancer around seven years ago, and then, just recently, his father passed away as well

Living without the parents that created and shaped his dream, there was nothing for Djere to do but honor them, and he's done that in dramatic, heartwarming fashion this week in Rio, claiming his maiden title without the loss of a set and setting himself up for his best season as a professional.

Call it a sign from above, if you will.

After his victory Djere, still grieving and soaking in the therapeutic healing that this title has offered, thanked his kid sister for being a pillar of strength in his life and aimed his gratitude at the heavens, no doubt hoping that his mom and dad were watching from above as he put the finishing touches on a made-for-Hollywood script by converting his fifth championship point on Sunday.

After the final Djere took to the podium and told the appreciative crowd what he had told the media in the days leading up his crowning achievement. His coach, Boris Conkic, in tears, filmed the speech as he bawled. The crowd, melting, applauded. Gustavo Kuerten, a man and a legend who lost his father at the age of seven and later soldiered on as the Guga we know and love to reach the highest heights of tennis, raced over to congratulate him, slapping his back warmly as Djere was ushered away by tournament organizers.

It was surreal to be sure, as a stoic Djere spoke to the crowd, probably trying harder not to cry than he did to win the title.

Even if instinctually we wanted Djere to break down and let us see him weep, we now know that he couldn’t. He’s the big brother that had to be strong. If he let himself go right there on the podium, how would he ever stop?

How, one wonders, have we not seen Djere at this stage of an ATP event before? He’s a physical specimen that hits a heavy ball, knows his way around a clay court, and has a winning lifetime record on clay. He beat Pablo Cuevas, Borna Coric and Nikoloz Basilashvili on the clay in 2018.

But it does not matter now. All that matters is that something extra special clicked for Djere this week in Rio, and the signs point to healing.

We can talk of the draw that was shattered from the first round on, but if we do we must first note that Djere was the player who shattered it by knocking off Dominic Thiem.

From there he did what we always want to see from players who concoct memorable first-round upsets and rarely ever do: he went on a run for the ages and blasted his way to the title.

And now we know that this wasn’t even your typical run-of-the-mill mind-blowing dream-meet-reality moment. This was a run with an unbearably beautiful spiritual and emotional tint. Any of us who’ve lost parents—no matter the age—were aching right along with Djere. But to lose both parents, so close together and at such a young age? And to soldier on so brilliantly, honoring the contribution those parents made and the family they created and left behind?

Unfathomable.

You’ll notice we haven’t mentioned much of the match, one in which Djere was the more solid player from start to finish against his 18-year-old adversary. That’s because break points and baseline bashing don’t measure up to the real gist of Djere’s triumph.

But we will mention this: Djere will rise inside the Top 40 of the ATP rankings on Monday, which means he’ll be gaining direct entry to a lot more tour-level events this spring and summer.

Hopefully he’ll find that therapeutic as well."

http://www.tennisnow.com/News/2019/February/Laslo-Djere-Wins-Rio-and-Shares-[/URL]
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Slice su odlicne

Evo i jedan lep tekst Politike

http://www.politika.rs/sr/clanak/423...se-od-sampiona
              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Lacijev IG je:
                https://instagram.com/lacidj_95?utm_...=1qle6evkqu71x

I malo opustenije atmosfere, sa vloga njegove devojke Tamare

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Aleksoni View Post
                  Pošto još niko nije otvorio, evo teme za budućeg srpskog broja jedan

Bravo Aleksoni!
                  “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Laslo prosao u drugo kolo turnira u Sao Paolu

Laslo Djere - Giannessi 7-6 4-6 6-4

Sledeci protivnik Jaziri
                    >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

Večeras Laslo igra protiv 60-og igrača Felix Auger-Aliassime-a za prolaz u polufinale.Veoma pametan izbor turnira s obzirom da je najbolje plasirani teniser u žrebu, a osvajanjem ove 250-ice došao bi u top 30, na 27. mesto. Jedina realna prepreka može da mu bude umor od velikog broja mečeva za kratko vreme.
                      “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Uz vest da je dobio osmi meč u 9 dana i plasirao se u polufinale 250-ice u Sao Paolo-u ide i ovo prijatno iznenađenje i potvrda da je rado viđen na svakom turniru u ovom trenutku

Comment

Ovo je lepa vest i veliki podstrek.
                          Nadam se da ce i Kecmanovic da se probudi, Cicipas i Feliks su mu vec odmakli.

Comment

Odigrao je safinovski u Brazilu za veliki proboj

za razliku od nekih mislim da ce imati sta da kaze i na hardu, vidio sam neke fine udarce sa oba krila

nosilac na RG je gotovo izgledno.. i sto je vaznije na ovakvim turnirima, kad u 1.kolu dobijas manje neugodnog Bye-a

Comment

U Puneu je igrao ravnopravan mec sa Andersonom.
                              Na sporijem hardu koji sledi mogao bi fino da prenese deo igre koju je prikazao na sljaci . Mozda je za IW rano ali Miami je iza ugla a dovoljno vremena da se fizicki opravi od Golden Swing turneje
                              Ako poradi na servisu, preciznosti zapravo, misljenja sam da ima kapacitet za solidnog servera,sto bi mu dosta olaksalo stvari. Malo da izravna FH, stane blize osnovnoj..

Madrid mi se cini da bi mogao biti sledeci turnir gde bi mogli ocekivati najbolju igru, cini mi se da mu ta brza sljaka najvise odgovara..
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Working...
                              X