• Show
Clear All

оде Мареј у пети сет...

Федерер 2/0
    Last edited by Žika; 14-01-19, 11:30.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cacanin View Post
      Kako li bi Endi trcao da ga ne boli kuk.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока
      koji jadan komentar

cmon Endiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
        koji jadan komentar

cmon Endiiiiii
        Kulturo javi se.

Comment

Endi
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by cacanin View Post
            Kulturo javi se.

nema to veze sa kulturom

Comment

Umorih se od gledanja a oni ne posustaju
              Ne da Mari Agutu prvu pobedu pa to ti je.
              Last edited by pecaros; 14-01-19, 11:50.
              sigpic

Comment

Agut je iritantan koliko je dobar i konstantan.
                Ali Marej je preinteoigentan teniser i nevidjeni borac.
                Mozda se Bautista raspadne sada....
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

imao Marej sad sansu da dodje do 3 bp, ali je cist bh poslao u aut

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobar je Marej. Ocekivao sam laku pobedu Aguta u 3 seta ali ne da se Endi.

Comment

Ipak nije izdrzao Marej

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pao je Endi fizički i to je izgleda kraj. Agut inače servira najbolje u karijeri. Još tokom prošle sezonske pauze poboljšao je servis a ove čini se još doradio.
                        sigpic

Comment

ко би рекао да ћу да навијам за Мареја... али овај Агут као машина меље

а Федерер као парни ваљак..
                          Last edited by Žika; 14-01-19, 11:59.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jbg mora se rec da je stvarno pretezak zdrijeb za 1.kolo imao cak i da jespremniji. Iako je uvijek rutinirao Aguta..

Comment

Agut je prejeben, ali prejeben teniser.
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Working...
                                X