Comment

• Sveti Sava te cuva Novace.

Comment

• jel koi odvas vido mirku u publiki
        a

Comment

• Još samo malo bre!
          sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Jos gem i 15ta
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Profesor Z View Post
              Ima i toga, ali ni Rafa nije toliko brz kao nekad, zato i mora da igra agresivnije. Druga stvar je sto svi teniseri pa i Rafa znaju da protiv Noleta moras da koristis i najmanju priliku koja ti se ukaze, jer drugu mozda neces dobiti, pa to stvara dodatni pritisak.
              Ja mislim da je i Nadal bio skroz zbunjen oko taktike, nije njemu prirodno da bude agresivan, tako da me ovo podseca na onaj RG 2008., kad je Nadal unistio Feda u finalu jer je i ovaj nesto eksperimentisao i skroz omasio. Mozda rezultatski nije toliko ubedljivo, ali igracki jeste

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Rafa u 24. GS finala nikada nije poražen maksimalno u tri seta.
                Vreme da se i ova praksa prekrši.

Послато са SM-A605FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Joś dva poena.. Ajde na njegov servis završavaj..

Comment

• Još maloooo.
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Rhapsody in Blue

Comment

• Unisti ga
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• 7/7 gospodo...mozete se pokloniti teniskom kralju...
                            "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• KRALJUUUU!

Comment

• mečku božanu sam meščini vido
                                al
                                demije mirka

Comment

Working...
                                X