• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Za sad je na šljaci najmanje loš.

Послато са SM-G965F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Dredi

Comment

• Što sudije napraviše Felixu, želim im sve najgore u životu.
        Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Kakav turnir za Beretinija, sjajno

Comment

• Zao mi Felixa, mogao je mec odvesti u 3 set , velika greska Bernardesa u TB

Matteu svaka cast , neverovatna transformacija u all round igraca . Fantasticna igra tokom celog turnira.
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Manarino uzeo prvu titulu u karijeri, posle 6 izgubljenih finala, 7. je bila sreca
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Inace da se napomene da je Beretini uzeo 3 titulu u karijeri, al drugu na taj nacin sto nije popio brejk na celom turniru!!!! Prvi je bio Gstad, naravno na sljaci gde je to jos teze uraditi nego na travi.
                OVAKO

Comment

• Slajs BH se pokazao kao odlicna dopuna snaznom servisu i FHu , posto jelte generalno BH mu je krs zar ne Stefane?
                  Malocas citam Robie Koening pise na tw kako Italija ima 17 igraca u T200 i da je to rezultat velikog broja CH turnira koji se odrzavaju kod njih a kroz koje se igraci afirmisu.
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Kecman dobio Munara sa 2:0 u Anatliji
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ima li nekog stručnog da mi objasni koja je logika Denisa Šapovalova da preskoči ovu tenisku sedmicu budući da sigurno nije umoran jer redovno gubi u prvim mečevima turnira? Djeluje mi kao da je previše zauzet robloxom da bi mislio o tenisu.
                      Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Napada Wimbledon

Comment

• Troicki i Kecmanovic prosli u QF Antalije, igraju jedan protiv drugog za polufinale, bice prenos na SK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Laslo imao 5:1 u drugom setu i 4 SL na svoj servis... izgubio set u TBu. A i u TBu je imao 4:2

Comment

• Taj turnir u Antaliji pod hitno ukinuti, besmislen je

Comment

• Nemoj tako, dobro se drzim u fantaziju
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X