Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko sam citala po tviteru, ovo je poslednja godina da se odrzava u Antaliji

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• A stvarno su nehumani uslovi sada tamo
      Ludaci
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jedno sto su nehumani uslovi, drugo sto se odrzava neposredno pre Wimbledona, trece sto je mnoooogo daleko od Londona. Logicnije je nekome igrati u Eastbourneu nego u Antaliji po 50 stepena i one vrucine. Nema smisao turnir, nema ni publiku, nema ni dobre igrace, bukvalno bezvezan turnir, slabiji od puno challengera.
        OVAKO

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Kecmanovic ima set i brejk prednosti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nas kirgios
              Wizard

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Koliko sam citala po tviteru, ovo je poslednja godina da se odrzava u Antaliji

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                  Srećom. Monca i Majorka se utrkuju. Nema favorita. Italija je teniski u ogromnom usponu, dok je Španija teniska velesila pogotovo iz grada kog predlažu . Šteta što će neko od njih izvisiti, ali će to, siguran sam, biti mnogo ozbiljnija priča od Antalije.
                  Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Kecman igra treci set, on i Tomson podelili po tb
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ma morao je i prvi da uzme Kecman, izgubio jedno 3 dobijena poena u TBu, a u celom setu do TBa je izgubio dva poena na servis. Bolji je igrač, ali bi definitivno morao da proba nekad da izađe napred, a i passing očekujem bolji od njega, uzimao mu poene s nekim smešnim izlascima napred Thompson

Imao MTO Thompson na 2:1 u trećem btw

Comment

• Kecmanovic mnogo bolje deluje, Thompson izgleda skroz mrtvo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo, prvo finale u karijeri

Comment

• Bravo
                            mnogo vise snage je imao, to je presudilo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta tade Busta -Sonego, zabagovao mi je ls?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Sta tade Busta -Sonego, zabagovao mi je ls?
                                Mec je prekinut pri rezultatu 1-0 u setovima za Sonega i 5-5 u drugom.
                                Kisa.
                                Last edited by E1_PG; 28-06-19, 17:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X