No announcement yet.

Pariz 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sto da kaze da je odigrao prosecan mec?
    Mogao je da kaze da nije zadovoljan igrom, da je mogao bolje.. itd
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ako nadjem Acestream ostavicu ovde za koji trenutak.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        A sto da kaze da je odigrao prosecan mec?
        Mogao je da kaze da nije zadovoljan igrom, da je mogao bolje.. itd
        Pa onda bi lagao, Bazel i Pariz su nebo i zemlja sto se tice njegove igre, a on je to i rekao.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Kakva muzika
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• acestream://f3f4dbc1963a4cf2264940029e9dcd43030facf5

Comment

• ау колики човак....
              sigpic

Comment

• Sad im voce stoji pored klupica, sluze im kafe i pica, a ranih 70-tih ni stolice nisu imali da odmore u pauzama.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jao, sto karenu los forhend iz trka.. Ako ne zakrpi tu rupu ubrzo, Novak ce da ga opjani...

Comment

• Prvi put vidim kako Hacanov iskrene,izvrne sta vec zglob kod fh.. kakva tehnika
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj Kacanov grip i ja upravo sada koristim dok sipam lozu..
                      --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Fico, jesi ti ono trebao juce u teretanu na hardcore trening?

Comment

• Slindza
                          Kakav bh pa kakav kiks lepog
                          sigpic

Comment

• I sada ce da dodje NI i da kaze da ova cetvrta brejk lopta nije mogla nikako da se realizuje. Aj da vidimo petu.
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Peta sreca! Napokon!!!

Comment

• што га нервира, тако му и треба, ха ха ха
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X