Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kako propade Stefko u tb ...
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Razbio ga Kevin u TBu, a inace je bio dobar mec bas
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Bravo Kevine

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
        Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Sjutra ritern na ispitu.

Comment

Bice zeznuto protiv Andersona. Odlicno servira, podloga mu bas odgovara.

Comment

Strasan tenis se igra. Kakav tb su igrali Kei i Sam. Nishikori igra stvarno dobro.

Comment

Roger davno ovako lepo nije udarao fh, a i voleji su bili savrseni u prethodnom gemu
                za sad bas lep tenis

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sve super izgleda za sada.
                  Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

I sad se samo ugasio, napravio brejk na pocetku 2.seta i prestao da igra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Smijesan Roger sa srljanjem na mrezu i jucer bio, a pogotovo se to ovdje vidi sa dobrim reternerom. Nece on ovo osvojiti.

Comment

Ponovo pad Rogera u drugom setu,on ne moze 2 seta u kontinuitetu da poveze,i to je vec hronican problem koji bojim se je posledica njegovih godina

Ako hoce titulu mora igrati u kontinuitetu onako iz prvog seta,tj ako hoce da parira Novaku

Comment

Mora on da skracuje poene maksimalno, nema prebacivanja u 37 god.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Uf kako sam sebe Roger izbaci iz gejma

Comment

Mora se reci i da igra protov dva protivnila koja igraju stvarno dobar tenis, nije bas lagan zdrijeb za nekog tko nije dugo pikao tenis.

Comment

Definitivno kriminalan zreb ima Roger na ovom turniru,za njega je bolji i Anderson nego Nishikori,sutra ga ovako ponovo ceka naporan i tezak mec

Agutu savrseno lezi podloga u Sangaju,a Medvedev je u naletu forme,da je smisljao zreb ne bi ga gore smislio

Comment

Working...
                                X