• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trojke sam prespavao!

.. a trojke pršte this year!

.. every year!

Comment

Kakva pobeda!
      Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Originally posted by salelesa View Post
        Trojke sam prespavao!

.. a trojke pršte this year!

.. every year!
        Trojke najdosadnije danas
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martinez View Post
          Trojke najdosadnije danas
          K'o da sam podsvesno znao.

.. dobro mi reče, neću ni da se cimam da gledam na view from start.

Comment

Lorenzo ima dislokaciju članka i frakturu srednjeg prsta na desnoj nozi.

"I love to speak with Leonard
            He’s a sportsman and a shepherd
            He’s a lazy bastard
            Living in a suit ."
            Leonard Cohen

Comment

Izgleda da prestaje ljubav izmedju Lorenca i Markeza. Krenule optuzbe

Poslato sa HUAWEI VNS-L31 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Comment

Markez tu nije nista kriv. Ovaj je sam pao.
                Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Realno. Jeste mozda malo agresivnije usao, ali nije bio ni blizu

Comment

Cim je Marc otisao van staze vidi se da je previse agresivno usao, ali ni ja ga ne bi krivio za ovo.

Comment

Možda je interesantno:

"Worryingly, Rossi completed the 23 laps only one-second faster than last season, when he was making an early return from a broken leg.
                      But the top Honda of race winner Marc Marquez was ten-seconds faster than last year, top Ducati of runner-up Andrea Dovizioso almost 12-seconds faster and top Suzuki of third place Andrea Iannone 30-seconds faster."

Rosijevo objašnjenje:

"The problem is not the tyres, because the tyres are the same for everybody," Rossi emphasised. "Honda and Ducati are able to go 10 seconds faster than last year with the same tyres.
                      "But our problem is the tyres, because for some reason we are not able to make the rear tyre work in a proper way. So our bike doesn't take the maximum grip from the rear tyre, and we stress too much the tyre in a bad way, and at the same time we are slow.
                      "So, we are slow and we stress the tyre. This is the problem, but it's a Yamaha problem, because the tyres are the same for everybody. It looks like the other factories work better in this way."

Rossi believes the solution will be a mix of electronic and engine improvements but is yet to see any significant progress in either area.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/90...s-will-ask-why

Comment

Working...
                      X