This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa jes' kad' ne sudi Lajani
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
      Ovi Francuzi su obicni cirkusanti..
      Vecina.. Dosta njih bi trebalo da se povuce.. Conga, Herber, Mau, Gaske, Per..odsvirali su oni svoje. Puj i Monfils jos mogu nesto da naprave ali ovi.. ali sta ces, gura ih federacija, a i sponzori..
      --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

A da je dobro, nije. Nego mora da si se ti bila malo uplasila od njega, pa ti djeluje dobro. Coek je masu grijesio u oba..
        Nisam se uplasila, igrao je dobro, pogadjao vinere, dobro servirao...ali sad je vec Per, jedino Roger glupostima moze da ga vrati

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
          Pa jes' kad' ne sudi Lajani [emoji3]
          Jest, lako je Fedu da se sepuri
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bio je odličan u prvom a onda onaj kiks sa poklonjenim brejkom...
            Nego ovo nisam "uhvatila"

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              jedino Roger glupostima moze da ga vrati
              nema odje vise vracanja, pa da sad Djokovic nastavi umjesto Pera..

Comment

nema odje vise vracanja, pa da sad Djokovic nastavi umjesto Pera..
                Sad definitivno nema

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Ee i ja sam frustrirana -.-
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• I juu sta odigra Rodzer u ovom gemu
                    sigpic

Comment

• I Per opet duplu napravio

Comment

• Malecka igra odlično

Comment

• Koliko lose baca lopticu
                          Kakav bes, negativna energija izbija iz ovog coveka...pihh
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ako treba Kirios da se kazni onda treba i Per..ovo je necuveno..lik ima do sad vrv 12-13 duple.. A Federer se i dalje muci.. stvarno je u losoj formi..
                            --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Originally posted by Fića View Post
                              Ako treba Kirios da se kazni onda treba i Per..ovo je necuveno..lik ima do sad vrv 12-13 duple.. A Federer se i dalje muci.. stvarno je u losoj formi..
                              Federera i ovakvog samo dvojica ili maksimalno trojica mogu dobiti.

Comment

• Nek se dogega do Novaka pa pukne, samo ne od odvratne njuske zvane Kirijos.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X