This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ne zna se ko je veci car, Copil ili Cilic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Sad ce i Nole da brljavi po vrucini

Comment

• Brzo će i Novak. Viktor startovao.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
            Đere
            srpski safin napokon u 2.kolu mejdzora

Comment

• ма Ласло је цар, оде у друго коло певајући....

саће наш краљ драме да нам вади душу...
              Last edited by Žika; 28-08-18, 18:44.
              sigpic

Comment

• Barbarina haljinica mmmmm
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Djere prosao dalje, Mayer predao, na odusevljenje nekih
                  Zavisi ko im je rezerva
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Hahaha gledam hajlajtse i Korene dobila upozorenje za neprimereno ponasanje, jer je gornji deo (top, majcicu) menjala na terenu, ispred sudija, posto je okrenula naopako, ono sto ide pozadi trebalo napred. Ispod imala siroki sportski brus...a malo ga i preteruju.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Koliko predaja u poslednjih par minuta, Berankis predao, Travaglia predao, pre toga Mayer...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Trolander kaze da je Novak glavni favorit za osvajaje.

Cestitam Rafinim/Rodjinim navijacima osvajanje USO 2018-te..

Comment

• Alek našla protivnicu po mjeri do sad 3 gema dobila - sa tendencijom ka četvrtom.

Comment

• Al ga ishvali Mats,Novak moze da pakuje kofere nozda vec danas

Comment

• Mats: Novak is superhuman
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Srkisa View Post
                                Al ga ishvali Mats,Novak moze da pakuje kofere nozda vec danas
                                Haha pa jednom moramo da razbijemo taj maler, sada je pravo vreme

Ova vrucina me brine -.-

Belo se nosi Novace, belo po tom celopeku
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X