Comment

• Cim zavrse Stosur i Voznjacki
        Voznjacki vodi 6:3 i 1:0

Comment

• Đere prokocka dupli brejk

Comment

• Da, 4:3 je za Majera...
            Gle kada proćerda sve
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• vidim, CAR je u carskom fazonu, vec mu Copil uzeo servis
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• I on ima GS
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Dobar meč Petković - Ostapenko. Ali kameraaaasreža pa Novak ne igra na ovom terenu.

Comment

• I 4:1 za Copila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Emperor trenutno u GOAT mood-u

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                        I on ima GS
                        Ima i Roger 20 pa je zijanio od Sergeja Stakovskog na Wimbledona.
                        OVAKO

Comment

• Sta Djere radi?

Comment

• od 0-3 do 6-4 e moj Laslo.

Comment

• Izgleda da je veća borba sa vrućinom nego teniska..
                              Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Djere prosao dalje, Mayer predao, na odusevljenje nekih

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X