Aston Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Villa

Evo kao sto T-mac rece, otvorih i temu za Aston Villa-u.
    UP THE VILLA!!!
    UP THE VILLA!!!

Odg: Aston Villa

Tako je bajka, mnogo mocan tim i ujedno meni najgotivniji u celoj Engleskoj.
    Pretpostavljam da ce biti jos dosta navijaca Villa-e na forumu kako sezona bude odmicala. +*@WT*48*

Jesmo ostali bez Milnera, ali smo odrali lude seike i dobili talentovanog plejmejkera u vidu Ireland-a. +*@WT*48*
    Sad tek Ashley-a ne smeju prodati.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Meni najdrazi klub poslije Liverpoola.Cak sam bio i u Birminghamu,a imam i dres od A.Younga.Dolazak Irelanda po meni je odlican potez i jos ako se pare od transfera Milnera potrose na prava pojacanja imat ce odlicnu ekipu.
      TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

i ja se nadam da ce pare potrositi na pojacanja i pametno. Licno bih voleo da je neko od nasih otisao tamo, al ajd sad.
        UP THE VILLA!!!

Comment

Mozda probati dovesti jos neke igrace iz City-a.Mislim da su Bridge,Santa Cruz,Micah Richards,Wright-Phillips i jos neki igraci prekobrojni i da bi se mogli jeftino dovesti.
          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

Comment

Pa Richards sigurno nije suvisan u City-u, lik je ubica, uostalom ko bi im drugi igrao desnog beka?
            Ali ovi ostali verovatno jesu suvisni, mozda ni Wright-Phillips nije, mada bi ga verovatno prodali za neke solidne pare.

Comment

U pripremnim utakmicama je Boateng bio desni bek,ali posto su i on i Kolarov povrijedeni vjerovatno nece ici,ali Wright-Phillips tesko ce izborit mjesto pored Milnera,Adam Johnsona,Silve,Robinha pa i Balotellia koji moze igrat krilo.

Comment

Iskreno mislim da je Wright-Phillips bolji od Johnsona, nisam video nista specijalno kod tog lika, a sto se tice Robinha ne verujem da ce on igrati, bilo bi mu najbolje da ode negde, u Spaniju ili Italiju, nadam se u Milan, mada tesko.

Comment

Ne znam sta da kazem. Cim je Milner otisao.....uzas. Ireland se bas nesto i nije pokazao ali ima vremena... jbg... nekad moras i da izgubis...makar to bilo i 6:0
                  UP THE VILLA!!!

Comment

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

[quote author=dacha43 link=topic=2780.msg158416#msg158416 date=1282489368]
                      Ne znam sta da kazem. Cim je Milner otisao.....uzas. Ireland se bas nesto i nije pokazao ali ima vremena... jbg... nekad moras i da izgubis...makar to bilo i 6:0
                      [/quote]Ali 6:0 &*#GI(] C'Mon 'Castle #$&+|r

Comment

desava se. Moze lako i Castle-u da se desi da popije 6 komada od nekoga
                        UP THE VILLA!!!

Comment

Može, ali ne i od Villa-e. +*@WT*48*
                          "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Moze bit`, al` ne mora. Ima jos jedna utakmica.....sve je moguce....ball rolls in mysetrious ways.
                            UP THE VILLA!!!

Comment

Dacho, spominjuli se kakva pojacanja za ovih 30 milki sto smo uzeli od Shitty-a? (%fsd%&j
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                              X