No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgorio Pipita od prevelike zelje jbg.... Idemo na nebesko-plave sa Kutroneom i Kastiljehom.

Comment

• Nije me odusevio Kastiljeho, bas sam ocekivao vise od njega.
      Suso je opak igrac, sinoc najbolji bio, on vas vuce ove sezone, ali definitivno treba remont sredine terena.
      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Kastiljeho najgori sinoć.

Baš se vidi da mu ovaj stil fudbala sa puno jakih duela ne odgovara.

U Viljarealu je to dosta drugačije izgledalo.

Comment

• U januaru nam stize Paqueta.

Mislim da je ovo bas ono sto nam treba.

Comment

Higuain has been suspended for two games and will miss the games against Lazio and Parma.

Milan have announced they will appeal against the decision of suspending Higuain for two games.

Comment

• Dodji oce fudbala, samo dodji.

There is a total approval from Elliott on Milan’s signing of Ibrahimovic in January. The final decision is now left for Zlatan who is fascinated by returning to Milan & knows he can be a great solution but won’t take a decision before early December [@FabrizioRomano]
              Ibrahimovic to Milan in January is a very probable hypothesis. Zlatan could accept a €4M contract. He would be willing to return to the Rossoneri [Sky]

Comment

• Chief scout Monaka bi trebao uskoro da stigne u Milan.
                Originally posted by Dekinjo
                Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
                Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Jebena liga nacija.

Alessio Romagnoli is expected to be out for at least four weeks after Milan confirmed a “lesion of the myotendinous junction of the medial segment of the left calf.”

The injury was sustained during training with Italy on Friday and forced him to pull out of the squad facing Portugal in the Nations League this evening.

“This morning, Alessio Romagnoli underwent the medical examinations with the Club's medical staff that revealed a lesion of the myotendinous junction of the medial segment of the left calf suffered yesterday, Friday, November 16, during the training with the National team,” read a statement.

“The red and black defender will undergo further clinical-instrumental controls within 10 days.”
                  Bolnica

Bonaventura: out for 4-5 months
                  Biglia: out for 4 months
                  Caldara: out for at least 2 months
                  Musacchio: out for 2 months

Comment

• Sastavit ce se nekako startna postava.

Comment

Higuain's appeal has been rejected. He will now miss the matches against Lazio and Parma.

Comment

• Umjesto da se odmah pokupe u svlacionicu, oni slave pobjedu protiv amatera.

Comment

• Paquetá was included in the Brasileirão 2018 team of the season

Lucas Paqueta confirms ‘I’ll wear the No 39’ for Milan and that he chose the Rossoneri because ‘Leonardo convinced me right away’.

Paqueta will arrive in Milan this week to complete his transfer from Flamengo, and the young attacking midfielder believes the Diavolo are the ideal next club for him.

“I’ll wear the No 39. It’s the number with which I debuted in Flamengo’s first team,” he told the Brazilian Press.

“It brought me luck and I hope the same happens at Milan. If I’ve chosen the Rossoneri, it’s thanks to Leonardo.

“He called me and convinced me right away: I understood Milan had a serious project for my career and that’s essential for a young player who arrives in Europe.

“I can’t wait to start.”

Comment

• Vraca se otac

Comment

• Evo ga celavi zvanicno.

OFFICIAL: Ivan Gazidis has become the new CEO of AC Milan until June 30, 2020.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X