No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maldini: "There are two fullbacks heading out. No updates regarding Correa. There is nothing concrete for Andre Silva at the moment. The transfer market is still open but the priority is for sales."
    Mora jedan ozbiljan veznjak da dodje do kraja prelaznog, inace nista uradili nismo. Ala smorise sa jebenim Koreom.

Racunati na Bilju i Krunica je samoubistvo vec na startu nove sezone.

Comment

• Dva kurtona manje, idemo dalje.

Paolo Maldini confirms Diego Laxalt and Ivan Strinic are leaving Milan.

Comment

• Arigo Saki

Arrigo Sacchi to Radio 2: "Milan have some great ideas. I think that the choice of Marco Giampaolo was the best possible and there are of competent directors such as Maldini and Boban, whom I trust. So I am calm and also the fans should be."

Comment

• Sutra na scenu stupa Djampo Veliki.

Pozvani za Udinese

PORTIERI: Donnarumma A., Donnarumma G., Soncin

DIFENSORI: Calabria, Conti, Duarte, Gabbia, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodríguez, Romagnoli

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bennacer, Bonaventura, Çalhanoğlu, Kessié, Krunić, Paquetá

ATTACCANTI: Borini (Univerzalac), Castillejo, Leão, Piątek, André Silva, Suso

Comment

• No Borini, no party
            ForzaNapolisempre

Comment

• Vec ga vidim sutra kao startera, to nije upitno.

Comment

• Prvenstvo za nas pocinje sutra, a meni se ovo nista ne svidja.

Hakan, Borini i Kastiljeho mi ni klupu ne bi vidjeli.

Comment

• Sviđa mi se ova ideja sa Hakanom. Odavno je on trebalo tu da se isproba nego nije imao ko to da uradi. Samo izbacit Kastiljeha i Borinija i fina je to postava.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Zeludac mi se okrece kada vidim ko danas nosi desetku.

Comment

• Nosi ga Waltere.

Torino are in contact with Milan as they are interested in signing Calhanoglu.

Comment

• Nista se ovo meni ne svidja, ali ajde da vidimo na sta cemo da licimo na terenu.

Comment

• Djampo, Boze fudbala uspio si u tome da u 90 minuta ne uputimo sut u okvir gola. Neka ti opet igraju Borini, Hakan, Kastiljeho samo ih guraj, a ove nove sve zakucaj za klupu. O fudbalu bolje da pricam, jer ono sto sam ja gledao 90+ minuta ne moze da se nazove fudbal.

Ovo je tek pocetak. Bice bolje protiv Brese.

Znam da je rano za ovako nesto, ali moram....

Gatuzo vrati se, a ovaj idiot nek se goni u picku materinu!

Comment

• Ko su novi? Kako je on zamislio da mu Borini igra veznog igraca a Calhanoglu zadnjeg veznog,ovaj ih je sastavio kao Krstajic Srbiju.

Comment

• Jedva cekam sljedece kolo protiv Brese da vidim sta ce da izvede na teren.

Ono juce je bilo nesto negledljivo, nesto sto se ne moze nazvati fudbalom, sramotno najblaze receno.

Djampo

“You can usually read what the team does well or less well. I go beyond the result and will try to analyse deeper on how the match progressed, our interpretation of certain tactics and different characteristics.

“There are many things here that I need to reflect on. Possession needs to develop into attacking moves more, but it probably wasn’t our fault as such, but rather because Udinese have certain characteristics when defending that make it difficult to play against.

“I reflect on the game, on the ability of the three upfront to develop what I want to see, or if perhaps I am trying to get them to do something that just isn’t in their nature.”

Giampaolo moved Suso to the trequartista role and tried to fit the players into his traditional 4-3-1-2 formation, but one official match in, he seems to have scrapped an entire pre-season of preparation.

“My vision of Milan is very different. It’s not just Suso and Castillejo, but Piatek too. He has the movements of a centre-forward.

“Suso is an extraordinary player, but he probably has different characteristics and we need to get them to play in their natural roles. We’ll have to work on it and certainly in a different way, probably 4-3-3.

“It’s not their fault, they have tried really hard, but I mustn’t try to transform their very nature. That is not my job. I have to make the most of these players and their qualities.

“Until today, we didn’t see that so clearly. I thought at the start that it was just Suso becoming a trequartista, but we have to look beyond that, take some principles and try to completely reorganise everything upfront.

“Even if we had won the game, that would be the case. We are sterile, I don’t like the movements in attack, this team is not suited to this football.

“I am not throwing anything out, it’s just that I have to focus on some other details from now on.”

Comment

• Ne zna lik dje udara

Milan management have given Giampaolo the green light, if he wants, to return to the 4-3-3 formation looking at the squad at his disposal and Suso's confirmation in the team. In case of change of formation transfer targets could also change [Sky]
                                Donna, Calabria/Conti, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Bennacer, Kessie, Paqueta, Suso, Leao, Piatek

Ali ne opet protiv Brese neka startaju Borini, Hakan i Kastiljeho. Mada bi ja i ovog Kalabriju zakucao za klupu. Sta se vise desava koji kurac sa Kontijem?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X