Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Rossonero; 16-07-14, 22:05.

Comment

• http://www.football-italia.net/52275...-talking-milan

Comment

• Comment

• Milanovo dete raste u čudesnog igrača!

Comment

• Ne mogu da se nagledma ovog malog, šteta što nije debitovao pred kraj prošle sezone. Odma Milan da ga metne u prvi tim i ako pokaže delić ovoga sa klipa da ga proda za 100 miliona Realu, i da se izvuče iz govana.
                Malo podseća na Iska.

Comment

• Comment

• Robinho not on US tour

As Milan meet with Robinho and his agent, the Brazilian will not travel to the United States for the Rossoneri’s pre-season tour.

The Brazilian has been increasingly linked with a move to Orlando City and yesterday evening met with his agent and CEO Adriano Galliani.

The 30-year-old, who was earlier speculated as likely to be asked by Galliani to take a paycut in order to facilitate his exit, conceded at this meeting to reporters that his transfer was the topic of conversation.

“We are still deciding,” Robinho told Sky Sport before the talks.

“The situation that is best for me is the one that works best for the club, who have always treated me well. We hope to do the right thing for me and for Milan.

“Brazil? I still do not know. I can only say thanks to the fans if I were to leave.

“The best moment of my years here? Winning the Scudetto.”

Meanwhile, it is expected that Robinho will not be included in the Milan party to fly out to the United States on Tuesday for their four-game tour of the country.
                    Last edited by Rossonero; 22-07-14, 10:41.

Comment

• Comment

• Težak poraz Rossonera od Olympiacosa

Olympiacos 3-0 Milan

Comment

• Galliani: 'Balotelli 99.9 per cent'

Adriano Galliani said Mario Balotelli is “99.9 per cent” staying at Milan, confirmed interest in Joel Campbell and updates on Robinho.

The CEO spoke to reporters this evening at an event and was asked about Tuttosport claims Balotelli was offered to Arsenal in exchange for Costa Rica striker Campbell and €10m cash.

“Balotelli never asked to be sold. He will stay at Milan. 100 per cent doesn’t exist on the transfer market, but 99.9 per cent does.

“Alessio Cerci and Campbell? They have the characteristics our Coach likes, but so do many other players.”

The Robinho saga is again holding up Rossoneri strategy, as negotiations with Orlando City have stalled.

“There are some offers and more will arrive on Monday,” said Galliani.

“We are convinced that we can find a solution.”

Comment

• Milan odbio ponudu Reala za El Shaarawyja

Navodno, kraljevski klub je poslao službenu ponudu Rossonerima za krilnog napadača vrijednu 16 miliona eura, ali u Milanu nisu željeli ni da čuju za prodaju El Shaarawyja.

Trener Rossonera Filippo Inzaghi ozbiljno u novoj sezoni računa na 21-godišnjeg fudbalera, te je ponuda Reala glatko odbijena.

El Shaarawyja su u Madridu vidjeli kao odličnu zamjenu za Alvara Moratu, koji je potpisao za torinski Juventus.

Comment

• Izgleda da ni Inzagi ništa drastičnije neće promeniti u Milanu.....gubi od Sitija 4:1, a kada se pogledaju postave taj rezultat izgleda daleko gori.

Milan 1-4 Man City (Half-Time)

Scorers: Jovetic 12 (MC), Sinclair 14 (MC), Navas 23 (MC), Iheanacho 26 (MC), Muntari 42 (M)

Milan: Agazzi; De Sciglio, Alex, Rami, Constant; Poli, Cristante, Muntari; Honda, Niang, El Shaarawy

Manchester City: Caballero; Clichy, Nastasic, Boyata, Kolarov; Sinclair, Fernando, Zuculini, Navas; Jovetic, Iheanacho
                              btw.

Last edited by Brajkula; 28-07-14, 13:38.

Comment

• kolko para tolko muzike, uvek bilo i bice

unakazili ih ljudi bez ijedne zvezde tima
                                VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

Working...
                                X