Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pozvani za Empoli

PORTIERI: Donnarumma A., Donnarumma G., Plizzari

DIFENSORI: Abate, Calabria, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Strinic

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Biglia, Kessie, Mauri, Montolivo, Paquetá

ATTACCANTI: Borini, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Cutrone, Piatek.

Comment

• Jos samo da se Caldara vrati.

Gattuso is considering playing with Conti on the right flank from the start against Empoli, report @MilanNewsit
      ANDREAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Comment

• Prvo poluvrijeme uzasno. U drugom poluvremenu brzinske 2 akcije i 2 gola. Utakmica rutinski privedena kraju 3-0.

Kastiljeho odlicno iskoristio svoju sansu jer nije igrao Suso. Gol i asistencija.

Piatek nastavlja da trpa, ne prasta.

Comment

• Bez golova u Rimu protiv Lacija u prvoj utakmici polufinala Kupa Italije.

Revans 24. aprila na San Siru.

Comment

• Idemo, lagano..

Caldara is available for call-up, however Gattuso does not want to risk him right away. He should play in Milan Primavera's match against Palermo on Saturday in order to gain some match fitness. [Sky]

Comment

• Pozvani za Sassuolo

PORTIERI: Donnarumma A., Donnarumma G., Reina

DIFENSORI: Abate, Calabria, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Strinic

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Biglia, Kessie, Montolivo, Paquetá

ATTACCANTI: Borini, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Cutrone, Piatek, Suso.

Comment

• Pobjeda i pozicija broj 3.

Sljedece kolo Chievo gostovanje.

Comment

• Silva bratina

Thiago Silva spoke to @globoesportecom to celebrate his 10 years as a professional football player in Europe.

Thiago Silva: “The best moment in the last 10 years? When I joined Milan. It was a team you could only admire on TV”.
                    Thiago Silva: “I adored those players, but suddenly I found myself in the locker room with Nesta, Inzaghi, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo etc. in short the whole team. There was the Brazilian group with Kaka and Pato. I dreamt of playing for a big European club and I fulfilled my dream”
                    Thiago Silva: “I was so excited when I came to Milanello. Pato was there to show me around the training center. I kept looking around like a child, looking at the pictures of stars and champions of the past. I owe everything to Leonardo, who made a great effort to sign me.”

Comment

• Pozvani za Chievo

DIFENSORI: Abate, Calabria, Caldara, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Strinic

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Biglia, Kessie, Montolivo, Paquetá

Comment

• Comment

• Kakav povratak Bilje. Nastavlja se borba za LS.

U sljedecem kolu Derby della Madonnina.

Comment

Gattuso fined €15K by the sport judge for his quarrel with Chievo player Meggiorini. No ban, he will be regularly on the bench against Inter.

Comment

• Pozvani za Inter

DIFENSORI: Abate, Calabria, Caldara, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Biglia, Kessie, Paquetá

Comment

• Ajmo srce ostaviti na terenu

Last edited by Rossonero; 17-03-19, 18:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X