No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procitah na netu da UTD nudi 40 milki za Bonucija i da ste navodno spremni da to prihvatite, nesto vise o tome?
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
      Procitah na netu da UTD nudi 40 milki za Bonucija i da ste navodno spremni da to prihvatite, nesto vise o tome?
      Veze nemam.

Comment

• I ja sam to juce procitao,al cisto sumnjam pogotovo ako MU dovede Tobija,a i sam Bonuci jos prosle godine nije hteo iz Italije kod Contea,zbog porodice i svega,pa je za manju cifru dosao u Milan...tako da ne verujem ,al sve je moguce

Comment

• Na danasnji dan 2007. godine.

Comment

• Comment

• Sutra ce biti zvanicno objavljeno.

Milan are risking a two-year disqualification from European competitions, and a €30M fine from UEFA. Milan could be banned for the 2nd year from UEFA, if they have losses over 30M in season 2018/19. The official verdict of UEFA will arrive tomorrow, on June the 25th.
              UEFA - gospoda.

Comment

• Karinic, Bacca - out

Comment

• Silve nema na spisku, mada njegov ostanak nije siguran.

Mirabelli is currently focused on selling players and will look to sell Kalinic, Bacca, Locatelli, Antonelli, Gomez and others before buying players this transfer window.

Comment

• Mirabelli: "We have a clear idea on where to intervene: A midfielder, a winger and a great striker. We have to raise the level of the team."

Comment

• PUMA - AC MILAN 2018/19 HOME JERSEY

PUMA - AC MILAN 2018/19 AWAY JERSEY

PUMA - AC MILAN 2018/19 THIRD JERSEY

Comment

• Nešto ne izgledaju kao ovi sa zvaničnog spota.

Comment

• Evo ga kao u zvanicnom spotu.

Comment

• Izgleda da Silva ipak odlazi. Nije dobio sansu koju zasluzuje, razumijem i postujem njegovu odluku.

Comment

• Konacna odluka je sutra.

Fassone: "It was a very intense day. The feeling is that they (TAS judges) listened very carefully and went into details. Now they have all the elements to judge. I think Elliott's presence will have a weight. We did everything possible, we wait for the ruling tomorrow."
                              Milan will learn the outcome of their appeal for exclusion from the Europa League to the Court of Arbitration (CAS) on Friday.

Milan were expected to receive CAS’ response on Thursday, but ANSA has since reported that a decision will be made ‘after 11’ local time the following morning.

The news agency explains ‘the complexity of the subject matter’ forced the delay, with the hearing lasting seven hours.

UEFA excluded the Rossoneri from the Europa League for Financial Fair Play breaches, as well as doubts over the solvency of former owner Yonghong Li.

They have since been taken over by American hedge fund Elliott Management, which loaned Li the capital to complete his purchase in April 2017.

Comment

• http://http://www.vijesti.me/sport/milan-pobijedio-uefu-rosoneri-vraceni-u-evropu-997262

Comment

Working...
                                X