Rogers Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ebden promasi 3 BPs i gubi TB jedna dupla i promasio volej na mrezi zicer..

Comment

Al je poceo pljusak, odjednom

cekamo Tatu sa izvestajem
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Prenose li mozda Novaka i Kevina protiv mladih nada, da li da cekam ili da spim?
          Mrzim ove americke avanture [emoji58][emoji58]
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Hoce li Nola Terminator i Kevin Predator sici na teren do ponoci?
            --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

Pada kisa, doslo je do promene rasporeda i prebaceni su sa centralnog terena
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Tri kanala prenose Stricovu-Ribarikovu [emoji55][emoji58] da li je moguce da nema nista drugo u ponudi?
                sigpic

Comment

Upsssss pa samo njih dve i igraju trenutno

A Nole i Kev po Sofi u 23:35
                  sigpic

Comment

Dajte nadjite madrida negde, da nam kaze prognozu ,kad prestaju padavine u Torontu,ako uopste prestaju

Comment

E da, kada pocne mec dublova ako neko moze da ostavi neki link, po mogucnosti da je kvalitetna slika.

Comment

Da, da ostavite neki link, a Sofa kaze sada u 00:05, pomerace oni jos to...
                        sigpic

Comment

Bice iznenadjenje ako zavrse sve meceve danas. Iskreno ako ne odigraju taj dubl danas ( mislim danas u Torontu), onda sumnjam da ce Nole uopste i da ga igra...

Comment

Prop'o ovaj Sok totalno
                            sigpic

Comment

Tek tamo oko pola 1 Nole-Anderson.. kasno je to..
                              --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

Izgleda da nema nista od dubla za danas-nocas.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X