5.Markoghetto 2220
    6.Tekke 2070
    7.Dallee 1980
    sigpic

Comment

Odg: Sport Klub Draw Challenge-TABELA

Tabela posle 2. kola:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Tabela posle 4.kola:

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacna tabela za USO:

Cestitam Tekke, ubedljivo si nas na kraju pobedio @R&}*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tabela posle 2.kola:

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacna tabela - Sangaj

Zahvaljujuci onom Mareju *%@(D!RY- , Vladan nas je pobedio
              Vladane cestitam %QWT&W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tabela posle 1.kola - Pariz:

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacna tabela - Pariz:

Nyman je pobedio, presudilo je to sto je stavio Monfilsa da igra SF.
                  Svaka cast Nymane +*@WT*48*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Re: Sport Klub Draw Challenge-TABELA

Konacna tabela za London (sa malim zakasnjenjem $#^%RT ):

Jagodice svaka cast +*@WT*48*
                    Bice je zauzeo 2. mesto, sa samo 50 poena zaostatka, dok smo Vladan, manda i ja podelili 3. mesto %QWT&W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Rezultati posle 1. kola AO-a:

Rezultati posle 2. kola AO-a:

Rezultati posle 3.kola AO-a:

Rezultati posle SF AO-a:

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacna tabela za AO:

AK47, svaka cast @R&}*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tabela posle 1. kola IW:

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tabela posle 4.kola IW:

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Konacna tabela za IW:

Dusane, svaka cast <thumbsup>

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X