>>>UŽIVO<<< Wimbledon 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Federer u Uniqlo
      sigpic

Comment

Meni je bas kul sada ... pocecu da navijam za njega.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

sta cu sa duksevima, kacketima i majicama

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            ma mnogo je ruzan znak
            Meni je bas taj znak extra
            Razlicit od drugih, crveno-beli

Mirce smrsala

tt
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

usrao se Duci

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sta cu sa duksevima, kacketima i majicama
                Sve na hrpu, posuti benzinom i zapaliti.

Ko bi rekao da ce Federer igrati u opermi koja nije Nike, bas nevjerovatno nekako.

Comment

Originally posted by Ognjen View Post
                  Sve na hrpu, posuti benzinom i zapaliti.

Ko bi rekao da ce Federer igrati u opermi koja nije Nike, bas nevjerovatno nekako.
                  tako nesto planiram, ritualno spaljivanje opreme

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

usrao se Duci
                    Prvi servis gem je uzeo ... i sada ce biti velika borba za drugi .... sad sto sa druge strane ovaj za to vreme nakupio pet - to je vec neka druga prica.
                    sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

To je bilo lagano. Idemo dalje.
                      Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

Odigram Kudlu,prvi set vise od 9.5,na 4:3 ima brejk loptu i nista.

Bori se Lajovic,ali tesko,bas bas.
                        Сутра брзо долази - треба човек постати
                        Нестали су кодекси, остали су комплекси
                        Победе су порази, а исходи су потресни!

Comment

Nista ne igra Duci
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Nakon prvog seta sam ugasio onaj strim ... smorilo me.
                            Vise srece neke naredne godine Dutzzzzyyyyyy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Uniqlo obuci, nek sluti na radost
                              tugu nek ti pokrije lepota i mladost
                              Uniqlo obuci, ne trazim ti puno
                              jos veceras nemoj da me zavijes u crno

Jos i Ljubu ćelu da zameni sa pravim Ljubom i dizgine ko covek
                              --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

Znaci da ima planove za povlacenje.

Comment

Working...
                                X