Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnogo Thiem forsira prvi servis, Nadal kao i do sada prosecan.
    Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• 9 Wimbledona? Moze

Comment

• Prelako Rafa uzima svoje servise.. Nista Thiem ne radi u Rafinim gemovima.

Comment

• Jedino što funkcionira danas kod Nadala je solidan servis. Sve ostalo zaista prosječno. Treba podignuti nivo igre za pobedu, pre sve ne returnu.

Comment

• evo ga sad brejk
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
              Jedino što funkcionira danas kod Nadala je solidan servis. Sve ostalo zaista prosječno. Treba podignuti nivo igre za pobedu, pre sve ne returnu.
              Ne mora ni da se trudi previse na riternu za sada, Thiem mu poklanja greskama.

Comment

• Tim treba pokazati malo više sportske drskosti, previše je fin na terenu. Malo dići tenzije - recimo napraviti frku oko tolerisanja sudije kad Rafa servira.

Comment

• 6:2 6:2
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Los Thiem. Jako los.

Comment

• VAMOOOS!!

Comment

• Koliko je samo jeftino izgubio ovaj set

Comment

• kako mu pokloni set
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Sta sad izbaci na prvu SL
                            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Je l Thiem izabrao da prima servis? Rafa je vec par puta ovako uzeo set na RG.

Comment

• E moj Thiem, pa ne možeš sad pasti.
                                Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Working...
                                X