Madrid 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 61563 View Post
    hahahah..razmisljam u tom nekom pravcu....a samo prvi moze da deli savete,al ides i ti ka tom mestu...i naravno moji saveti su uvek plodonosni i dobrodosli jer ja ipak na malo drugaciji nacin igram ovaj fantazi...a realno sam najbolji

ja cu veceras da se bacim na analizu, kad vidim i one nesretne muskarce, ali sam trenutno poprilicno zadovoljna sa timom koji imam, samo moram da razmislim ko ce u top 8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Da, da i ja sam BILA zadovoljna timom...a onda izasao zreb 1/2

I sto uostallm spamujete ovu temu
      Malo vam jedna

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Vidim svi se ubise od analiziranja zreb, pa im smetamo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ali evo, da se drzimo teme, Olga Danilovic prosla 1.kolo kvalifikacija, pobedila Bondarenko

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Olga Danilovic je u finalu kvalifikacija, igrace protiv Sabalenke.
            Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
            Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
            30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
            3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
            Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

Uvek su 2 oaze bolje nego jedna..Sabalenku nece proci,ako je to ona sto joj Norman pomaze

Comment

Bice bas tesko...ali drzimo palceve

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

tt
                  sigpic

Comment

Djokovic ovde brani finale? Znaci -600 od sledece nedelje, odlican je Nisikori, jedino ako Djokovic odigra mec poput onog iz najboljih dana.
                    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Originally posted by bice View Post
                      Djokovic ovde brani finale? Znaci -600 od sledece nedelje, odlican je Nisikori, jedino ako Djokovic odigra mec poput onog iz najboljih dana.
                      Polufinale ispao od Nadala

Comment

Olga nije uspela da prodje Sabalenku.

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

Svitolina, Bertens

Comment

Verovatno vec svi znate Duci je prosao kvalifikacije, igra danas protiv Hacanova, dok Troicki nije, izgubio juce od Kukuskina.

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

Више и не игра, само се слика?!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Komlikujes Karolin bzvz, Petri fale mecevi, igra dosta stegnuto... Ajde jos jedan.

I samo jedan hejt...kako Lotto ima ruznu opremu, za cure posebno...piiiii

tt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X