Monte Carlo 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Carlo 2018.

MC je prvi masters na sljaci u sezoni i pravi pocetak sljakaste sezone, pocinje u nedelju.
    Iz top 10, 4 igraca ne ucestvuju, a jos nekoliko jakih igraca koji su van top 10 takodje ne igraju, zreb je danas u 18:30h, titulu brani Nadal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

On Saturday 14th April, after the 1st match of the day, a charity exhibition match will take place on Court Rainier III with the exceptional participation of Novak Djokovic, Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov, David Goffin and Dominic Thiem.

It will be organised in aid of Foundation Prince Albert II of Monaco.

The program of the day will start again normally after this exhibition.

http://montecarlotennismasters.com/s...april/?lang=en

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Konacno se zna i ko je dobio WC

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma nije valjda...

sigpic

Comment

Možda ne vidim dobro - projektovana četvrtfinala bez Noleta - ko ga izbaci od tih momčina.

Comment

tt
              sigpic

Comment

Evo zasto Torpedo...

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Evo zasto Torpedo...

Prave račun bez krčmara

Comment

Ne igra Kirijos ?
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Novak ne može biti srećan žrebom mada teško da baš skaču od sreće i oni koji su u istoj četvrtini.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                          Prave račun bez krčmara
                          Samo treba da ih demantuje

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

Kud ćeš bolje za samopouzdanje, prođe Bornu i Tima nek izgubi od Nadala.
                            Aj videćemo šta će biti, lošije od prošlog nastupa ne može.

Comment

eto kakav je zreb kad ja otvorim temu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X