Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inace dosla sam sa namerom u ovaj pdf da otvorim temu koju sam gle cuda vec jednom otvorila

Elem, iako postoji NBA, ipak cu da postavim na ovoj strani

Peja i veliki Kingsi

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nije nista nezaboravno, ali je

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

S obzirom na neke epske momente i golove, neka ovde.

Srecan rodjis Bozija ruko!

sigpic

Comment

Da se nadovezem

Right player, wrong club, we're afraid to say. Diego Maradona actually came closest to signing for Sheffield United, for whom the Argentinian would have played in the late 1970s had it not been for the stinginess of the Blades' board. In 1978, the United manager Harry Haslam watched the 17-year-old Maradona in action on a scouting trip to Argentina and was so impressed he immediately arranged a £200,000 deal. But the transfer fell through when the Second Division club failed to stump up extra cash on top of the fee, so Haslam instead signed Maradona's countryman, the River Plate midfielder Alex Sabella, for £160,000.

Comment

"My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Da vidimo hoce li i u Nascaru tako pobedjivati
                        Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X