Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby Alex Kadot, 18-godišnji Amerikanac, osvojio je na ITF turniru u Antalyi svoj prvi profesionalni teniski naslov.

Nakon pobjede u finalu, prije samog proglašenja pobjednika i dodjele trofeja, Toby je uzeo mrežu za povlačenje i poravnao teren.

Comment

• 2 nova Nadala na touru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Marej ove nedelje igrao celendzer u Italiji, na kraju je izgubio u finalu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Orlando Luz i Rafael Matos ušli su u finale Challengera u čileanskom Concepcionu, a da pritom nisu odigrali nijedan meč!

Naime, svi protivnici su im predali mečeve bez borbe.
          U 1.kolu predali su im Domingues i Meligeni, nakon toga Gomez i Herrera koji su prethodni meč dobili 2-0, a u polufinalu Barrios i Tabillo koji su prethodna dva meča također dobili 2-0.
          Hoće li Brazilci možda i osvojiti turnir bez odigranog poena, saznat ćemo u subotu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksoni View Post
            Orlando Luz i Rafael Matos ušli su u finale Challengera u čileanskom Concepcionu, a da pritom nisu odigrali nijedan meč!

Naime, svi protivnici su im predali mečeve bez borbe.
            U 1.kolu predali su im Domingues i Meligeni, nakon toga Gomez i Herrera koji su prethodni meč dobili 2-0, a u polufinalu Barrios i Tabillo koji su prethodna dva meča također dobili 2-0.
            Hoće li Brazilci možda i osvojiti turnir bez odigranog poena, saznat ćemo u subotu.

Bilo bi carski da im i ovi predaju. Pa neka dele nagradu pola pola, ovo je za anale

Comment

• Hahahaha sta je ovo??? [emoji23]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• upali fudbalski navijaci

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ludaci, ja pomislila na tribinama
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• De ste nestali ljubitelji belog sporta, niko da isprati čelendžer koji se odigrava tu kod nas, u Beogradu?
                    Španac Roberto Karbaljes Baena, 105-ti na ATP listi je prvi nosilac, drugi je Fakundo Banjis iz Argentine, 103-ći na ATP listi.
                    “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Dosta dobar celendzer, dosta jaka imena, Kolsrajber isto igra, Hamad Medjedovic je dobio WC

Zreb:
                      http://www.protennislive.com/posting/2021/835/mds.pdf

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Medjedovic prosao 1.kolo, dobio Ottea sa 2:1, u sledecem kolu protiv Bagnisa.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U finalu Beograda Džumhur i Karbaljes Baena.
                          “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Igra se u 12h, prenos je na AS 4.

Comment

• Nazire se još jedan talenat iz Srbije, Marko Topo ušao u glavni žreb Minhena gde je u kvalama dobio dva dosta bolje rangirana tenisera. 👍

Comment

Working...
                              X