Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Ne secam se protiv koga je trebalo da igra Jaziri, ali svi smo igrali na njega, tj nisu samo Zarkov i Indigo, zato me zanima
    Do vas je, mi smo igrali favorita

sigpic

Comment

• Nemojte da zaboravite na cuveni fantazi.
      Kako smo se Goga i ja proslavile u Stutgardu hahahah
      Ja imam opravdanje, kada sam se setila proslog ponedeljka za igricu, na tri turnira ostalo mi je 5 min do zakljucavanja, tako da sam izlupala svetlosnom brzinom. Od prezivljenog stresa zaboravila sam totalno na cetvrti wta, koji se kasnije zakljucavao...

I jedna opet digresija, gledajte timove i briket, u timu sam u Hertogenbosu imala Manarina i Tomsona, bravo ja....ali u briketu "ispali" negde na pocetku...o sacuvaj boze
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja sam proslu nedelju popunjavala na brzinu, mislim da sam vec bila u Milanu i samo sam klikutala, tako da i nisam lose prosla
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Nemojte da zaboravite, za Eastbourne je rok jos nekih 12h

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako sam izdominirala u Kvinsu i Haleu
            Zene necu da pominjem [emoji3]
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• auu treba sad popuniti bracket, u 1.kolu imam poprilican broj nedoumica

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                auu treba sad popuniti bracket, u 1.kolu imam poprilican broj nedoumica
                Prepisi od mene, necu se ljutiti
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                  Prepisi od mene, necu se ljutiti
                  uradi print screen, taman da se ne mucim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Od koga ja da prepisem...spava mi see
                    2x 64 para...za pocetak... ubicu se!
                    sigpic

Comment

• hahahah, kako sam pogodila Aguta za tim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nemojte da zaboravite, tenis se nastavlja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kada sam videla ovu prouku za žene mi je ostalo bilo bukvalno 4 min, a 2 turnira

Stvarno posle GS ostane velika praznina, kakav tenis sada..
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam omasila zene
                            muskarce sam stigla nekako

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nemojte zaboraviti kao ja prosli vikend [emoji16]

Послато са Mi A1 помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Samo da izjavim za lokalne novine.

Prosle nedelje sam na sva tri ATP turnira zavrsila kao prva :bravo ja: x3

A sada sam na jednom pretposlednja, na drugom poslednja i na trecem treca otpozadi majkovicu cccc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X