No announcement yet.

Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videcemo kolika ce razlika biti veceras, ali neka ADM uzme i 20 poena vise od Cicipasa i jos ovih 7 sto je trenutna razlika, sumnjam da Izner i Cilic u zbiru nece osvojiti 27 poena u 6 meceva
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Videcemo kolika ce razlika biti veceras, ali neka ADM uzme i 20 poena vise od Cicipasa i jos ovih 7 sto je trenutna razlika, sumnjam da Izner i Cilic u zbiru nece osvojiti 27 poena u 6 meceva
      Pa matematika je bila malo drugacija jer oboje smo imali Tsitsi kao KP. Sad je 28 jer je ADM izgubio, da je pobedio razlika bi bila oko 50 poena.
      U svakom slucaju, ostaje mi slika sa prethodne strane

Comment

• Ali svaka cast, do poslednje nedelje je bilo neizvesno, da su prosli Tiafoe i Fritz ili makar jedan onda bi bilo bas gusto jer se racuna i mec za trece mesto.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• onaj Florian nece otici u Australiju, celu godinu je prvi ili drugi i na kraju ce da bude no.3
          nekako mi ga bas zao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To je bas bedak.
            Jbg nije imao srece.
            Pa ti se posle guraj da budes prva, vidis koliko je stresno
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma njega je ona jedna nedelja kostala, kad je izgubio sigirno preko 200 poena prednosti, mozda i vise...

A ja cu valjda stici Dragana, posle danasnjeg Rogerovog meca, nisam vise tako sigurna

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Posto je to to, Dragan ne moze da me stigne iako je moglo da bude bas gusto, samo da je imao bolje igrace za Milano

svaka cast svima, a najvise svaka cast meni

bez tenisa cu nekako izdrzati, ali treba sad izdrzati skoro 2 meseca bez fantazija
                nadam se da ce sledeca godina biti jos bolja, da ce liga biti brojnija

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• znate sta vam je ciniti

Slice-for-the-win - Florian

Hey you all,
                  in adjusting my price for the 2nd place, I became the Information that it is not certain that Fantasy Tennis will come back next season. One of the developers wrote that it would help to write to Craig Tiley, the CEO of Tennis Australia.
                  I think we should all do that. I didn't find an E-Mail Adresse, but he is on twitter and here is the link to a contact page on their Website: https://www.tennis.com.au/about-tenn...ralia/contacts

We want Fantasy Tennis back in 2019!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ooo Tili, nista bez Tilija
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Evo i savjeta ovogodisnjeg pobjednika
                      https://tennismash.com/2018/12/05/fa...crets-success/

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• A ja da se zahvalim svima na prijemu i pomoci [emoji4]
                        Nadam se da cemo se druziti i sljedece sezone [emoji3526]

Comment

• Cim su ovog pitali za savet za buduce igrace, znaci da ce biti i sledece godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da cemo ipak ostati bez FTL naredne sezone [emoji22]

Comment

• Pa pise da nece biti za AO ali da ce biti kasnije tokom sezone.
                              Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 19-12-18, 10:10.

Comment

• E bas sam se smorila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X