Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    5:3 za muskarce
    Zahvaljujem...kljucno ce mi biti da vam zene koje stavite u tim ispadnu pa recimo bar neka ,ako ih imate max 3(kao ti recimo) pre QF,bilo bi idealno

Comment

• imas fore do 20h po nasem, nemoj bas da se opustis
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• jos ako ga i olja kupi, ispasce u 2.kolu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• kupi djokovica, budi pravi fan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni je jos rano za njega

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Meni je jos rano za njega
                Bolje sad nego kad osvoji W

Comment

• Ima vremena za Novaka, polako, a mora starom da se stane nekako na put...a ko ce nego ja

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
                    Bolje sad nego kad osvoji W
                    ma kakav W, prvo nema sanse da osvoji, a drugo, daleko je to
                    ja njega planiram za sljaku

olja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

ma kakav W, prvo nema sanse da osvoji, a drugo, daleko je to
                      ja njega planiram za sljaku

olja
                      Videcemo,sto ti kazes daleko je W

A nema Olja para za RF,ako igra i sa Wozn..ostatak tima bi joj licio na,JSD-Partizan...a suludo bi bio da ga sad kupi pogotovo ako Nole igra,a i za samo 2 mastersa...kupi ga Olja za travicu pred Hale

Comment

• Da si tako svoj tim analizirao kao tudje...de bi bio sada
                        Ima Olja para

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• a ja pod hitno moram da se smirim sa izmenama, skoro svake nedelje sam 3 koristila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I ja, meni 6 igraca sa klupe igra, valjda ce da prodju neko kolo, plus ce sigurno da im skoci cena zbog prethodnih nedelja, tako da ce biti para

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A valjalo bi nekom i da padne,malo cena,ne mora mnogo

Comment

• Reverse trade klikni

z3 compact using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X