Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnogo si ocekivala od Andersona, a u fantaziju te je Belinda bas presla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Da nisam izabrala nju, uzela bih Donu ili Vondrusovu... tako da nista nisam izgubila. A u Kevina sam polagala sve nade [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        p4p1 i ja se borim za poslednje mesto, mrtva trka trenutno
        Bgm mislim da nemaš šansi u toj borbi

Comment

• Zavrseno i 4.kolo, Aleksoni vodi, ali mrtva trka izmedju njega i Zarkova, a vise nije mrtva trka izmedju p4p1 i mene, on je pobedio

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vama sto ste stavili Medu za pobednika...
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Za svaki slucaj sam proverila tabelu, sve je ok
              Od 8 igraca u qf, Raonica i Sandgrena niko nije izabrao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam najgori u svim igricama Nesto mi moj brat Yevgeny donosi losu srecu.
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ovde nisi, ovde si 12.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
                    Propadoh ko zeton, na svim mogucim poljima [emoji2360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    KAKO???????
                    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Jbt. ladno sam treca za WTA teams
                      to mi se nikad nije desilo

Zarkov je 7.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Imam pitanje, onaj sheet broj igraca, da li je pregledan ili nije?
                        Mozda igrace da poredjam po abecedi?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odličan je, tamo sam prvi od prvog dana

Comment

• Preko računara je sve besprekorno, proko moba je već drugačije i malko teže, ali ok, ništa strašno.
                            Mogla bi samo češće da postavlješ link kada se oglašavaš povodom ove igrice, eto samo to
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Hahahahaahah, tu ces i ostati, nego igrace da poredjam po abecedi, da ih lakse nadjete

Razmisljala sam i da lokujem sve ostale sheetove, a ovde da stavim filter pa da onda lakse nalazite

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                                Odličan je, tamo sam prvi od prvog dana
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X