Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedan clan? -.-
    A bas te sa jednim sam preskakala.
    To i jeste fora sto ne vidim search, ali naci cu na spisku.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ctrl+f, nema searcha ovako
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ma na mobu sam
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Drugi clan

Ajte bre sta ste se stisli!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            nemoj da ti prodje lock dok se ti odmaras
            Kad je lok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
              Kad je lok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              za 86 sati

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Pa dejo i Zarkov su igrali vec ove godine, imaju neke poene, zato sam napravila novu, da svi krenemo od 0

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                Da ali gde mogu da ukucam i pronadjem grupu tamo?
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
                  Da ali gde mogu da ukucam i pronadjem grupu tamo?
                  Ne mozes, objasnila sam Olji pre par postova, udji u groups, idi na browse pa uradi najobicniji ctrl+f

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ili ako ulazis sa moba, kao ja, search nema, trazi na listi, danas bilo 2 clana.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Postavljeni su kvalifikanti i LL u zreb, pa mozete da pocnete da saljete timove

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa šta bi, igramo li novu ili nastavljamo u onoj grupi?
                        Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Pa tamo su Zarkov i dejo vec odigrali par turnira, pa smo hteli da svi krenemo od 0, ali to bi znacilo da oni moraju nov nalog da naprave.

A moj post je vezan za pool igricu, mozete da pocnete da mi saljite timove na pm

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• jek treba da popunjavam i i ove timove u bracketu?

bez mene za pool, previse mi je
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ajde bre, realno pool trazi najmanje vremena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• p4p1 se pridruzio
                                Link tek od ponedeljka, da ne bi bilo prepisivanja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X