Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahaahahaahahh, majstor Ivo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Sprdate se sa jednim Doktorom neka,neka,jos je on u igri da vas i ove godine izbaci makar sa suicida

Comment

E jbt navijam za Dimija zbog fantazija ,a sa druge strane lepo bi bilo da pojedince eliminise sa suicida

Comment

Ijaooo sutra mi igraju Cung-Medvedev
          U koji sam zreb gledala, pitam se.... pitam... -.-

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Pa dobro, jedan ti sigurno ostaje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A izgleda da ce Bugarce i minus poene da donese ,sad kad zvekne set sa nulom

Comment

em set sa 0 em silne duple

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nece daleko ovaj Dimitrov, ali makar je danas prosao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ide na slicnog mu sledece kolo,na vrhunskog igraca, ali i na klasicnog Rusa u odredjenim delovima meca ,kad udje u kamikaza mod

Comment

valjda ce njega proci, a posle protiv Kirijosa sta bude, ionako sam namerno ostavila obojicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

i ja isto mislim,sa tim da ce ga Nik dobiti lagano 3-0,3-1

Comment

Nik je za sad skroz ozbiljan, ako tako ostane, daleko ce stici

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            valjda ce njega proci, a posle protiv Kirijosa sta bude, ionako sam namerno ostavila obojicu
                            I ja tako hteo pa odustao,racunao da je Grigor da ce pre da pukne prva 2 kola,nego li dodje do Nika ,a posto dodje do Nika bice svasta,al svejedno mi zao sto ne stavih Kirijosa za kapitena umesto Rodzera
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                              I ja tako hteo pa odustao,racunao da je Grigor da ce pre da pukne prva 2 kola,nego li dodje do Nika ,a posto dodje do Nika bice svasta,al svejedno mi zao sto ne stavih Kirijosa za kapitena umesto Rodzera
                              Kirijosa za kapitena je bas kocka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pozdrav luzeri.
                                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X