No announcement yet.

Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nisam jos ni usla, registrovala se...do kada imam fore, do prvog meca ili moram ranije?
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Ujutru u 8 je zreb i imate fore do prvog meca, pise sve.
      Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Haha..a to sam pretpostavljala do je do prvog meca, logicno nekako, ali mi je i Bojana rekla "pise tamo tacno kada je lock"...ali ja jos nisam usla, ne znam sta pise
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• January 14, 02:05am. Mislim da je to to.

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Blagodarim
            sigpic

Comment

• Ala sam izlupetala ove sto prolaze dalje, a i ekipe su mi no zato zensko finale, samo da covek pozeli i uziva
              sigpic

Comment

• Do sada 11 clanova samo. Tanko bas
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Do sada 11 clanova samo. Tanko bas
                  Pa nije nas vise bilo ni na fantasiju [emoji17]
                  Kod mene ce, cini mi se, pliskova uzeti prvi GS [emoji16], kako sam do toga dosla, ne znam ni sama

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Skarabudžio sam nekako, Novak - Zverev i Cicipas - Anderson SF i Novak osvaja protiv Kevina

Kod žena Kerolajna Vozniaki lagano u finalu preko Serene

Comment

• Osaka () -Sabalenka [emoji41]
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sabalenka pobedjuje Osaku i Djokovic pobedjuje Andersona
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• ja izgleda nisam popunila WTA team, a bila sam ubedjena da jesam
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Boxy, jel mogu negdje da pogledam svoj tim i onaj zrijeb? Onaj dio sa poenima sam nasla
                            Nasla [emoji16]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока
                            Last edited by goga; 14-01-19, 11:56.

Comment

• Mrtva trka ko je najgori.

Comment

• Tek je prvi dan prosao, polako
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X