Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan je odlucio da ipak igra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Normalno kad trenira sa Rafom, znaci i on lagano na doping prešo

Comment

Bernatd Tomic u novoj epizodi serijala 'Kako sam uništio sebe'.
        Reče kako mu nije potrebna pomoć matičnog saveza jer će on to sam kroz kvalifikacije i.......... cvrc, ispade od fjučers igrača.
        Šteta talenta ali sve navodi da kraj karijere nije daleko.
        sigpic

Comment

Jel vrijeme za dupli?
          1. Andrey Rublev
          2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
          3. Alexander Zverev
          4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Prošlogodišnja juniorska šampionka Marta Kostjuk (rodjena 28.06.2002) se plasirala u glavni žreb AO, i biće najmlađa igračica u žrebu

Edit: Izgleda da je Ljubičić u njenom timu

Last edited by wanderer; 14-01-18, 13:46.

Comment

Zar je Ljuba prekinuo sa Federerom?
                    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                        Zar je Ljuba prekinuo sa Federerom?
                        Normalno da nije, Ljuba je team Federer
                        ali on ima neku agenciju, mislim da je i Coric kod njega

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Gde su nam hakeri da se spremimo za včrs? Očekujem HD sliku sa svih terena
                          sigpic

Comment

Mogu li Rublev i Brown u sledece kolo?

Comment

Pa posto je brza podloga, kao i prosle godine, Brown ima ogromne sanse protiv Souse, a Rublevu nece biti nimalo lako protiv Ferera, ja tu ocekujem minimum 4 seta.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Meni je Brown takodje sigurniji ali mislim da Rublev ipak ima sansu protiv Ferera.

Comment

Working...
                                X