Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa bio je na odmoru, sad se ponovo vratio igranju turnira
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Gleda li ko Rubljova i Auger-Alliasimea? Supertennis TV prenosi. Nakon lošeg Felixovog starta sad je 1:1 u setovima.
      Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• ja se ukljucila za TB 2.seta, odlican set poen

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Felix bi trebao ovo da iskorisiti, Rublev dosta nesiguran , ovo mu je prvi turnir posle povrede i odsustva sa toura
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ja sam se na početku meča spremio da dobro iskritikujem FAA jer mrežu nije mogao prebaciti, ali sad je to potpuno druga priča. Treba naglasiti da se Andrej vraća poslije duge pauze, ali ne djeluje loše.
            Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Vamos Felix. Treba nam jedan veliki skalp za dvig samopouzdanja. Ajde završi posao protiv Rubleva

Comment

• uvek neugodni Ramkumar Ramanathan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kao što napisah, nimalo loš Rubljov, očekivao sam mnogo slabiju njegovu igru s obzirom na okolnosti. Sad će biti mnogo teže za Auger-Aliassimea.

Comment

• Šteta, ogromna šteta. Iako sam igrom generalno zadovoljan, sjetim se meča protiv Krajinovića ove godine kad je takođe imao šansi za pobjedu i onda je uslijedio veliki pad.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ови турнири од 250 су позивни и менаџери уговарају цену играча, сваки играч по рекингу има тарифу и организатор се погађа са менаџерима, тако се догоди да и неко велико име ту учествује, појави се, узме мани и наплати претходне муке....зато нема чуђења што се Фонини зеза и сунча, спаја лепо и корисно....
                        sigpic

Comment

• I ovaj Umag je katastrofa, prenose po dva meča dnevno. Ako dobro vidim prenosiće ona dva u kojima nema Lajovića i Lasla

Comment

• Dajte neki dobar strim za Ducija
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nešto tako ne postoji

Comment

• Zasto? Nema kamera na terenu?
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X