No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itekako mozemo biti zadovoljni dolaskom Vidala. Jako zahvalan igrac, igrace primarno desnog beka pretpostavljam a moze i ofanzivnije pozicije da popuni kada je potrebno. Ugovor na 5 godina, sutra predstavljanje itd. On ce, da samo napomenem, moci zvanicne utakmice igrati tek od januara 2016., koliko znam nece ici na pozajmicu eventualno.

Spoiler

Last edited by ognjen; 07-06-15, 23:50.

Comment

• Official: Transfer fee of Aleix Vidal is 18M + 4M, he signed for 5 years
      Vidal: "Not playing for four months (until end Fifa ban) is not a problem. I'll have time to adapt and learn new concepts."
      Mestre (vice president): "The coach gave his ok for this transfer. We don't plan more transfers before the board resigns ahead of elections"

Comment

• Mnogo dobro pojačanje i relativno je jeftino plaćen , samo jesu ga doveli kao zamenu Alvesu na desnom beku ili ?
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Verovatno ;)
          sigpic

Comment

• Zvanicno, Alves do 2017.

I to je rijeseno.

Podigao je nivo forme izuzetno u drugom dijelu sezone, i zasluzio je ovo na osnovu toga. No vrijeme ce pokazati moze li ostati na tom nivou.

Comment

• Sretan sam kao da smo Pogbu doveli !

Hvala ti Bože
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Redjaju se dobre vesti

Comment

• Barcelona are trying to close a deal on the renewal of Luis Enrique (45) before the board resigns later today ahead of the elections. [md]
                  Luis Enrique will sign a two-year renewal. His advisers are travelling to Barcelona to close a deal. Announcement expected today. [sportyou]
                  Pokusace Bartomeu i ovo svim silama da odradi prije nego sto odstupi.

Koliko znam Laporta se jos nije zvanicno kandidovao, ali po meni je Bartomeu favorit bez obzira na to.

Comment

• Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has extended his contract at the club by one year.

He is now under contract until 2017.
                    Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 09-06-15, 18:44.
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Barça board renew Qatar Airways deal before resigning

The agreement was approved by the board but will need to be ratified by the next president of the Catalan club.

The last FC Barcelona boad meeting by the current regime under Bartomeu was held yesterday with the renewal of the sponsorship deal with Qatar Airways high on the agenda. The airline offered a substantial increase offering 60 million euro per year over a five year period.

Although the new Qatari proposal was approved by the outgoing board of directors, it will be the new club president who needs to ratify the proposal along with select club members after the presidential elections which have still yet to be assigned a date.

The current Qatar deal with includes shirt sponsoring expires after the 2015/16 season and yesterday’s approved deal will start for the 2016/17 season which gives Nike time to plan on the shirt design for that particular season.

After yesterday’s mass resignation of the board, the club is in the hands of Ramon Adell, president of the economic club statutes along with executives, Faus, Pont, Bladé and Vidal Abarca. These individuals will not be permitted to canvass in the future presidential elections due to nature of their interim positions at the club.
                      http://as.com

Comment

• Last edited by ognjen; 13-06-15, 18:05.

Comment

• Laporta zvanicno objavio kandidaturu. Izbori su 18. jula a za mjesto predsjednika ima 6 kandidata.

Spoiler
                          Joan Laporta

Josep Maria Bartomeu

Toni Freixa

Agusti Benedito

Jordi Majó

Jordi Farré

To je sto se toga tice.

Pripreme za sledecu sezonu pocinju 13. jula.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...art-on-july-13
                          Last edited by ognjen; 16-06-15, 20:33.

Comment

• Vidal je pravo pojacanje! Zahvalan, odgovoran fudbaler koji je u Emerijevom sistemu, u kojem prolaze samo oni koji su kvalitetni, fokusirani i ozbiljni, kao novajlija napredovao do statusa nezaobilaznog clana prvih 11. I ne samo to, moze se reci da je bio jedan od tri najvaznija prvotimca.

Vrlo brz, agilan, ne manjka mu tehnika, zna da igra u sirinu ali i da resava situacije na centralnim pozicijama. Problem sa desnim bekom je resen, ali narocito je vazno da Vidal moze da igra i na ofanzivnijim pozicijama. Jos jedan izbor sto se rotacije tice, a to je ono sto ce biti potrebno naredne sezone.

Uzgred, ne treba zaobici ni cinjenicu da je Vidal Katalonac, a dosta igraca ga dobro poznaje i sa prijateljskih meceva regionalne reprezentacije Katalonije. Vrlo turbulentna karijera, za vreme koje je njegov kvalitet i osporavan, sada je blizu svog vrhunca: on je clan evropskog sampiona i reprezentativac svoje zemlje, koja je i dalje sampion Evrope.

Comment

• Laporta danas predstavio jedan vid preliminarnih planova. Ono sto je najbitnije je Abidal kao sportski direktor i Katar out. Takodje, mozemo vidjeti da podrzava Enrikea, a citao sam i da je Enrike prije potpisa novog ugovora razgovarao sa Laportom. Naravno, to mozda nije tacno ali ovako cini se dosta realnim.

Abidal

He’s an amazing person. He’s motivated and excited about the project. He will be Barcelona’s director of football.

Cruyff

He provided a change to a winning mentality, as well as setting out a unique style of play. That true style is admired all over the world and that’s fundamental in terms of an attractive spectacle. We do things well like the director of football with Bergiristain in charge, Rijkaard, Guardiola and Luis Enrique, who I put in charge of the second team and who took them from Segunda B to the Segunda. It worked in the past and it’ll work now. The words titles and champions made us lose our fear of failure.

Relationship with Messi

I have telepathy with Messi, he always knows what I’m thinking. Leo knew I would stand, maybe even before I did, because he’s a genius. I feel I have the backing of the dressing room.

La Masia

It’s vital and allows the club to be economically sustainable. The children need to be taught values, given that they already have talent. La Masia puts the person first. We’re creating individuals. La Masia has given us fantastic results and a lot of success. It’s a great thing to see academy players in the first team. And that’s why we want it to continue as the bedrock of our future. I want Barça to go back to being everyone’s. We aim to put the foundations down for a decade of incredible success at Barça. We think La Masia should go back to performing as it did before, because it seems to have the brakes on at the moment.

Catalunya

My project is catalanista and committed to the idea of it being a country in every sense. If Catalunya becomes independent Barça won’t be lost in the world. We’re committed to the process of Catalunya becoming independent.

Unicef

Caring about these things makes us strong. We have world heroes [here]. We feel we should be grateful about that. Barça is admired for its style of play, but I’d like to remind everyone that it’s admired for giving to the world what was given to us before

Qatar

Bartomeu and Rosell are Qatar, we are Unicef. It’s not good to link Barça to a country with which we don’t share a way of thinking. They base their presence in the world on buying everything. Having money is important, but it’s not everything. Principles come before money. What Barça generates provides for various options. I want them to explain why they continue to be in a relationship with Qatar.

Shirt

The Unicef logo was neutral for the shirt and they put Qatar on it. What we want is to work with Unicef. United’s shirt is worth 70 million euros. Barça’s shirt is worth, and costs, much more.

Luis Enrique

He’s evolved the system really well and only Barça play like that. We think it’s fair for him to continue and he’s one of the main reasons for the successes, while at the same time making it clear that it’s the players who win titles.

Signings

We’re starting to work on laying the foundations for Barça’s future. Abidal is working on it. There are footballers in the market who are interesting.

Cruyff, president of honour

It was difficult to get him to accept it in 2010. It was a big mistake to take it away from him. One thing is to say you like a way of playing and another is to take away, in an ugly manner, an historic recognition. He turned football into art, was behind the 0-5, he’s a Barça member… He’s one of the great figures of Barça’s modern history. He’s my friend, but we don’t talk about what happened.

Bartomeu and Rosell

The members have to choose between those who are there, Bartomeu and Rosell, who said slanderous things. What they say about us leaving the club with nothing is based on repeating a lie until people believe it’s the truth. Who do the members listen to? Those who slander and are accused of corruption, or me, someone who has been attacked but is completely clean. I don’t want them to go to jail, but I do want them to stop lying. They sold the shirt on the cheap. It’s not right for them to keep saying the same things, when a judge said we left the accounts in order. We left them the best Barça in history. They are Qatar and we are Unicef. We are clean. They are accused of corruption, tax fraud, swindling and, what’s worse, because of their lies, Barcelona has been accused.

http://as.com/
                              Last edited by ognjen; 22-06-15, 21:18.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X