FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Jbt Proto , čim sam vidio da je post-ovano u ovoj temi kontam došao neko u Barsu.

Ter Stegen će biti ozvaničen kada Valdez saopšti odluku u koji klub ide a to će se prema nekim mojim predviđanjima desiti pri kraju ili na kraju tekuće sezone.

edit:

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 40s
      Barcelona's preparing for their most active summer transfer window in nearly a decade, looking forward to it.
      Last edited by ognjen; 31-01-14, 23:11.

Comment

• U srijedu prva utakmica polufinala Kupa Kralja protiv Real Sosijedada. Zatim slijedi u prvenstu izuzetno teško gostovanje Sevilji, gdje neće biti Albe zbog crvenog kartona i Maskerana zbog zutih kartona. U Sevilji se mora ali mora pobijediti.
        Last edited by ognjen; 01-02-14, 19:57.

Comment

• Xavi's emotional letter to Luis Aragonés

Spoiler
          "You're not Japanese, you understand what I mean." He told me one night. I'm seeing in the hotel room and I know he'll miss. A lot. Luis Aragones Because I loved him. And I talked a lot with Luis.

I knew I was not fine, but I never thought it had something so serious that it was coming so soon, so fast this way. "I'm fine, I'm fine," I said when I asked. Occasionally spoke to him, because for me ever since the day I met him, he was an absolute reference. I guess it's the coach with the most hours I have spent talking about football. Went up to the room and talked hours, sometimes like "that's the key, Xavi, know what we want to play," always raise the importance of the good in the field and how important it was not to be afraid anyone, any team, much more than run. "You and I know who runs the ball more than them. And that we played better than them, "he said. Louis have the best memories of a talk, a meeting in the halls, an appearance in the dining room, because I always left something. And always right, always.

Luis was on his face, looked at you in training, he approached you and said: "You are making the snout, has come to train and not see him. I do not like Voila!. " And it was. Luis never cheated, he would face. "You do not play because you've given sentence this week", "Are you tired, or what?", "Today has been fantastic this week you're going to embroider." "Does he think I suck my finger, I'm an asshole?" That was Luis, close, really.

The other day I remembered a story about the first time he called me for selection. I had not called the first call and in September, upon arrival, I was waiting. "What were you thinking? As the old bastard was not going to bring, eh? ". And I freaked out, I said: "No, no, I never thought something, mister." And he, pure Louis, said, "Yes, yes, yes, me going to cheat me. Come on up and we'll talk. " And we talked that day and a thousand hours.

Luis is critical in my career and in the history of La Roja. Without him, nothing would have been the same, impossible. With it all started, because we gathered the small, Iniesta, Cazorla, Cesc, Silva, Villa ... With Luis made ​​the revolution, we changed the fury for the ball and he showed the world that you can win playing well. If we do not win the Euro we had not won the World Cup, of course in that sense, the arrival of Del Bosque was critical, another phenomenon.

A Luis gave much cane but was he who led the way, who gave Spain the style it has today. In that, always agree. It was Luis who saw what was decided and prettily. "I'll put the good, because they are so good they're going to win the European Championship." And we won. It was clever and very brave.

Personally, Luis made ​​me feel important when my self-esteem was a mess. I gave the command of the selection when I was not at the club. "Here you send," he said, "and I criticize me." I decided to restore confidence in the field. If I was elected the best player of Euro was for him, although he always denied me. Me had unforgettable details. In Germany I did not either, but I waited. He came to see me in Barcelona, ​​worried about my knee. Wine Walls [trainer] up to La Mola while recovering ... Luis called me every few minutes. "Tighten Xavi, do not expect to sleep".

The word soccer in the dictionary would have to wear next photo Luis. Luis made ​​man is football, football made ​​person.
          So long, mister. And thanks for everything. And who knows: you and I were never Japanese.
          Last edited by ognjen; 02-02-14, 13:08.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Messi i Ibra se bas lepo podnose

Comment

• Ne lozi se Proto, vidis da je prevod fake

Comment

• Ma nisam obracao paznju, al' opet jaka fora

Comment

• Dobri su

*Disclaimer: Just like Man United's title hopes, this translation should not be taken seriously
                      Eto odakle dislajkovi

Comment

• barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
                        Official: 18 players called up for Sevilla game tomorrow

Valdes, Pinto, Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Pique, Puyol, Adriano, Busquets, Song, Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Cesc, Pedro, Alexis, Messi, Tello
                        barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 13h
                        A deal on the renewal of Montoya until 2018 is close. New meeting next week, possibly to finalize deal. Buyout fee higher each year. [md]
                        barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 13h
                        Barcelona is interested in Basel centre back Fabian Schar. Laporte (Athletic), Inigo (Sociedad) and Musacchio (Villarreal) also options [md]
                        barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2h
                        Barcelona are interested in Dinamo Zagreb attacking midfielder Alen Halilovic (17). 5M bid rejected last month, will make new attempt. [sn]
                        Vidić se spominjao jer je na ljeto slobodan igrač ali od njegovog dolaska vjerovatno nema ništa.

Spoiler
                        Last edited by ognjen; 08-02-14, 13:50.

Comment

• I Pedro i Sancez su sjajno iskoristili Mesija i Nejmara. Taman im dobrodoslo da se raspucaju, a sada jos da se Nejmar vrati i Mesi nasteluje noge za zavrsnicu i lagano...

Comment

• Činjenica je da su Pedro i Alexis neuporedivo više golova već sada postigli nego čitave prošle sezone a posebno je to bilo bitno u onim utakmicama kada je Mesi bio odsutan. Pedro 12 a Sanchez 13 golova, uz to da je Čileanac od tih 13 golova samo 1 dao na gostovanjima. Opšti utisak Sanchezove igre u gostima nije optimističan u pogledu nastavka sezone.

Neymar sve intenzivnije trenira i još se ne zna tačno kada se vraća.

Odbrana nam je glavni problem i mora se nastojati da se u što kraćem roku taj dio igre stabilizuje. Sutra će vjerovatno odbrambena linija ovako izgledati Alves - Bartra - Pique - Adriano. Bitna utakmica sutra, al' baš.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 3h
                            Barcelona are again interested in Real Sociedad centre back Inigo Martinez (22), but the Basque club are not willing to let him go. [md]
                            Spoiler

Comment

• Zato sam i napisao da su sjajno iskoristili odsustvo one dvojce. Za odbranu bih voleo da neko za DZ dodje, ali od toga mrka kapa. Kako bi legao kao budali samar, da doskoluje Pikea i Bartru. Nadam se da ce, na stranu Sosijedad, iskaliti sav bes posle Valensije sutra. Taman da se vratimo na mesto koje nam pripada. A ako bih mogao da biram, najvise bih voleo da se titula osvoji u poslednjem kolu, da se nakanta Atletiko!

I da, koji je Sancezu, sta mu znaci ono konstantno povrtanje nogavice?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X