No announcement yet.

F.C. Internazionale Milano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Можда и ок јер ако се не развије како се сви надају можете да уштекате милионче, мада са друге стране вероватно ћете моћи да га у сваком тренутку уваљате некоме за пар милки.

Но ја сам мишљења да се он развија у врхунског нападача, топ класа и да ту нема промашаја, нпр. сумњивији ми је Икарди, али и он је потенцијалчина да буде играчиште.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
      Можда и ок јер ако се не развије како се сви надају можете да уштекате милионче, мада са друге стране вероватно ћете моћи да га у сваком тренутку уваљате некоме за пар милки.

Но ја сам мишљења да се он развија у врхунског нападача, топ класа и да ту нема промашаја, нпр. сумњивији ми је Икарди, али и он је потенцијалчина да буде играчиште.
      Ma ne svidja mi se. Bolji Destro, bolji Imobile, tj bice bolji obojica.

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
        Ma ne svidja mi se. Bolji Destro, bolji Imobile, tj bice bolji obojica.
        Бољи од Белфодила или Икардија ?

Comment

Бољи од Белфодила или Икардија ?
          Ikardija.

Comment

• Сложио бих се, Дестро сигурно, а Имобиле дискутабилно....но то су већ некако доказани играчи на чизми и за њихово довођење би Масимо морао да се испрси, плус што мислим да је Дестро недоступан јер сумњам да би га Рома лако продала, а Имобиле својом половином припада Јувентусу, тако да оно...

Јак је и Икарди, стена...

Comment

Сложио бих се, Дестро сигурно, а Имобиле дискутабилно....но то су већ некако доказани играчи на чизми и за њихово довођење би Масимо морао да се испрси, плус што мислим да је Дестро недоступан јер сумњам да би га Рома лако продала, а Имобиле својом половином припада Јувентусу, тако да оно...

Јак је и Икарди, стена...
              Ma sada nema potrebe imas njega i Belfodila, ovu trojicu od po 100 godina, dosta je.

Comment

• Car Žoni se vratio

Spoiler

Interesantan ovaj prvi dres za trening...

A evo zvaničnog dresa za novu sezonu...

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Dear Nerazzurri fans,

This is your 'Drago' speaking, with a sense of emotion but also with great pleasure.

I don't know if I can find the right words to say goodbye and to thank you properly for everything you have given me, your affection, your trust and your honesty.

The last ten years have been the best of my life. I have grown both as a man and, with immense joy, as a footballer.

My family and I want to thank the Moratti family. I'd like to mention my president in particular: he gave me the opportunity to wear the Inter shirt, which I have been happy and extremely honoured first of all to play in, and then with which I was able to win everything there was to win.

There are so many people I have enjoyed being with and I'd like to say goodbye to each and every one of you with this letter, with these words, looking you in the eyes. I want you to know that you will always remain in my heart, even though I can't and do not want to name you all.

I'll never forget the day I joined this club and my first press conference with our honorary president Giacinto Facchetti, a splendid person in every way. The photo I have of that day is one of my most precious memories. That was the day my life as a Nerazzurri player began.

The thought that I won't be pulling on the Inter shirt anymore brings tears to my eyes but I've always been frank and the tears are real. Unfortunately, in life there comes a time when you have to move on and look forward. Those of you who know me know that I'll do so with great pride and determination, as I've always tried to do both as a man and a footballer.

During my time in Milan I've played alongside some wonderful footballers and above all some wonderful people. It's hard to find the words to thank them all.

It's been an honour to wear these colours and they will always remain on my skin. I'll never remove them; nobody can ever remove them.

With all my heart,

Dejan Stankovic
                  Per me c'e' solo L'Inter!

Comment

• http://www.mondo.rs/a595874/Sport/Fu...gi-Dejane.html

Comment

• http://www.inter.it/en/news/43085
                      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Koji je ovo dominator bio, ne mogu da ga zamislim u Romi...

Spoiler

A danas je strelac bio i Alesandro Kapelo. Veliki talenat koji je ovog leta stigao iz Bolonje. Prošle godine je Čelsi bio zagrizao za njega...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...-bridge-184166
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Mnogo volim Inter, hitno mora tetovaza da padne.
                          sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Golcina protiv Milana

0:26

Spoiler

Comment

• Za masne pare će otići iz Intera za koju sezonu...
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Izgleda da je donešena odluka čim je Gazeta potvrdila (takodje i Sky) i da će Tohir kupiti 75% kluba za $300m. Morati će izgleda ostati predsednik...

Spoiler
                                MORATTI - THOHIR: LET'S SHAKE ON IT!

The historic moment - An era is about to close, with Indonesian Inter ready to be born.
                                The president is leaning towards to say yes: will sell 75% for a figure close to 300 million but will remain a strong point of reference.
                                The project revolves mainly around the international image of the club.

Spoiler
                                MORATTHOHIR, HERE IS THE AGREEMENT

The president is convinced: 75% of Inter to the Indonesian. Meeting with family and then signature in London.
                                Thohir, over time, will pay around 300 million euros but without excluding the experience of Moratti.

Pinzolo - The Inter of Moratthohir is born. The sound of the forthcoming duo ownership of Inter can be felt. This partnership between Massimo Moratti and Erick Thohir is specifically intended to strengthen and modernize the club's potential in those areas that have yet to be explored.

Family reunion After months of contacts, we are so close to the end. Next weekend, the Moratti family is planning to meet to agree on the yes that the family is ready to give to Thohir's proposal, one that has been on the table for some time to buy 75% of the shares for a figure close to 300 million euros. The happy ending is very close although given the sensitivity of the issue, you cannot take anything for sure until the official announcement. The closest collaborators to Moratti have suggested the Inter president to sell and at this point, curiously, the most recently to erase the last little doubt would be the president's wife Milly. She was here from the very beginning in 1995 and is the most perplexed by the new adventure. However, Massimo Moratti is convinced that it is time to turn the page for two reasons. Beyond the economic aspect are two sides of the same coin: to do good for Inter.

Presidency not of facade The first concerns the possibility of remaining in partnership with Thohir despite having minority of shares. While the Indonesian would like to enter the Inter world like a bulldozer like changing the entire corporate structure, in the last few weeks it became clear that Thohir intends to utilize the experience of Moratti's most trusted men, giving the oil tycoon a true president role and not an empty title.

Communication and marketing At the same time, the Inter boss has understood that Thohir as a businessman, other than paying the debts and gives more financial stability to the club, could give a large contribution at the level of communication and especially of marketing. Inter, in fact, are a brand that is actually doing very well abroad (especially in Asia) but that does not exploit the full potential in terms of revenues. Thohir, who is the head of an empire related to communication and also has interest in sports organizations in the United States, will bring a more streamlined effort internationally.

Tronchetti effect "Thohir comes from a prominent business family - Moratti said last week - and can therefore make his international knowledge available to us by providing a contribution in some ways. We, however, know our football and territory very well." Not to mention that, for the purpose of defining this partnership, we would have to weigh in the role of Moratti's friend and sponsor Marco Tronchetti Provera which has long suggested that the president to not miss the Indonesian train. Let's not forget that Thohir has great relationship with Pirelli, the giant company that Tronchetti is the head.

Key meeting Inter is still Moratti's whose appeal is undeniable to the Nerazzurri fans as he was welcomed by a huge crowd last Sunday in Pinzolo. The turning point is scheduled for next week when, probably in London or some other location that both parties will have to establish, there will be a key meeting to determine whether Thohir will immediately acquire majority or in a shot period of time. We are talking about months, not years. At this table, expected are lawyers of both sides as well as financial advisors. The two protagonists in Moratti and Thohir will only come on stage at the moment of signature which hopefully will happen at the end of the month despite thousand of contractual quibbles on the table. But the substance here is that in just a few days, the Inter of Moratthohir will be born. It is a substance that will change the face of the club. And maybe in Italian football.
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X